We r 2 with a 2 years old infant. The hotel is very clean as well as the room ( bait noisy though). The terrace nice and perfect since we smoke so we had our breakfast out and they have a small toboggan that my son enjoyed playing with. The girl in the reception I think her name is Roberta is very nice and helpful and always smiling. She did everything to bring back our forgotten bags in the taxi. The only thing that I didn't like is the neighborhood, it's not "chic". But otherwise it's location for sagrada familia is 2 metro stops which is very good and from ramblas is maybe 20 mns by metro. The metro is 3 mns walking from the hotel. Quality/ price is very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leonardo Boutique Hotel Barcelona Sagrada Familia is a three-star hotel, ten minutes walking to Sagrada Familia and the future AVE train station. It has a total of 66 comfortable rooms to have a pleasant stay in Barcelona whether you're traveling for business or a family travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Leonardo Boutique Hotel Barcelona Sagrada Familia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acta Ink 606 Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Leonardo Boutique Hotel Barcelona Sagrada Familia Catalonia