Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Ballooning tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 7, 2018

An unforgettable experience for me and my family. We really enjoyed the ride and spectacular view over Catalunya. It was breathtaking and definitely recommended to family and friends to experience it when in Spain.

1  Thank AndrewS2
ballooning-bcn, Propietario at Ballooning, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

Thank you very much for your kind words, and happy to leave you a good remembering of Catalunya countryside.

Reviewed August 3, 2018

Guides were very nice and informative, the weather was so cloudy that we couldn't see anything so they took us twice as high as they usually go. It was great fun, but a lot of work, we had to fold up the balloon after the trip which was fun but strenuous. The lunch afterwards was great.

1  Thank JAN P
ballooning-bcn, Propietario at Ballooning, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you Jan for your kind words ... We love flying over the clouds when it is possible, and on that day it was :)

Have a great day,

The BALLOONING team

Reviewed July 11, 2018

I can not recommend more to do this hot air balloon ride. It is amazing and a wonderful experience. Its our second time and this time we did a two hour ride. Just beautiful and calming experience.

2  Thank Craig D

Hi again Craig :)

Thank you for your nice commentary... and you are right, the 2-hour balloon experience is amazing... as well as the team :))

Thank you again for choosing us for your 2nd flight, we hope to see you guys one more time for a new adventure ;)

Kind regards,

The BALLOONING team

Reviewed June 8, 2018

This is definitely a weather permitting activity. We almost did not make it up that morning but fortunately the fog lifted and so did we. The pilot and ground crew were very professional. We were picked up very early and en route they stopped at a cafe for us to grab a bite to eat or coffee and bathroom break. The flight was phenomenal to say the least. The basket could only hold 6 persons plus pilot. The treat at the end of grilled cheese sandwiches and cava was such a nice touch!

2  Thank P9993XDkarenm
Reviewed November 10, 2017

Early start to the day, but the bus ride was well worth the views of Catalonia!
The snack and glass of cava at the end were a nice addition.

Reviewed October 31, 2017

We had a fantastic ride in the Ballooning Hot-Air Balloon thanks to the wonderful team of Ballooning. From the first phone call to Ballooning, to the pick up by our great driver, all the way to the super cool pilot and his colleague everyone were so nice and welcoming.
They were all extremely friendly, inclusive and professional and we felt very safe with them.
We truly recommend choosing Ballooning for your Hot-Air Balloon flight!!

Reviewed July 26, 2017

We are so thankful to the the whole Ballooning team for the joy that they gave us on our flight. Captain Nicolas was really helpful with my mission to propose to my girlfriend. Everything went perfect. Ballooning are the best professionals.

Reviewed July 7, 2017

My boyfriend surprised me with a the hot air balloon trip over the Oriental Valley just outside Barca. We were very fortunate to be flown by the highly recommended Captain Nicolas. It was the first hot air balloon trip for both me and my boyfriend. We met Captain Nicolas at Hard Rock cafe in Barca and followed him to the launch area. We helped prepare the balloon for the flight and got a briefing of what to expect. Any pilot's skill is tested in take off and landing and Captain Nicolas did both impeccably! The biggest surprise was my boyfriend proposing on the trip, he even arranged a "Will you marry me?" banner with Ballooning. The banner was placed on the ground along the flight route by the support vehicle on our flight path. This was an amazing experience and the highlight of our trip. We would highly recommend Ballooning and Captain Nicolas to anyone considering to do this activity! We also helped to pack the balloon up, went back to the launch area to enjoy a sandwich and some cava and also received our flight certificates signed by Captain Nicolas.

Do not doubt. Take the trip, you will not regret it!

Reviewed June 27, 2017

Love every bits of it!!! Both driver and balloonist are awesome; made us 'help' in putting up the balloon and even let us fire the balloon up to move it from one point to another; totally felt like i took my first lesson in ballooning!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed June 27, 2017

My boyfriend and I decided to do this amazing hot air ballooon experience outside of Barcelona, and it was the highlight of our trip. We had to wake up very early (5am) and meet our driver at the pickup location along with 3 other couples, then drove 30 minutes up to the mountains to our flying site. We stopped and got breakfast from a sweet mom and pop shop on the way. I was nervous we weren't going to be able to go, because it was raining and thundering. However, our driver assured us of "Plan B", and we drive 30 more miles even further to where the sky was beautiful and clear. I was very nervous of the height and safety, but our pilot Tomas was very experienced and didn't go too high either. The ride lasted about 45min-1 hour, where we landed (which was a little rougher than I thought), had paninis and champagne, and drove 45 minutes back to Barcelona. I was at ease because of the obvious fun the pilot and employees were having; they clearly knew what they were doing. Thank you for the incredibly fun day!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel