We stayed at the Sixtyfour apartments for 3 nights on a city trip with the family.
The apartments are ideally located on near most of the city's attraction nearby the sea (e.g. La Rambla). The train from the airport stops at about 100m from the apartments!
Because the other rooms were fully booked and because we were the largest group to stay in the apartments, our friendly host upgraded us to the biggest apartment on the first floor (room 801). What a fantastic place this was! The apartment was gigantic, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large kitchen and living room.
In general our stay was very pleasant, the rooms are all very clean and well kept, the temperature was perfect and the noise levels were very low.
The only issue we had was with a group of noisy girls in the apartment next door. Although our host and we tried to get them to be quiet, unfortunately they were very loud on the third night of our stay and kept us up until midnight. When I discussed this with the apartment host the next day he apologized sincerely and said he would take action against this type of behavior. I should probably have called him the night before when the noise was happening, I'm sure he would have intervened then, unfortunately I didn't.
If I go back to Barcelona one day, this place will definitely be in my list of options!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- APARTMENTS SIXTYFOUR, EXCLUSIVITY AND LUXURY RIGHT IN THE HEART OF BARCELONA Apartments Sixtyfour are located in one of the traditional buildings on Paseo de Gracia. It is, without a doubt, Barcelona’s most prestigious street, a paradise of shops and modernist art. Our apartments are completely refurbished and have been designed to offer you room, comfort and wellbeing during your stay in the city, be it for business or pleasure. Therefore, everything from the bedroom, to the dining room, kitchen and bathroom are fully equipped down to the last detail. Ideal for both families with children and groups of friends (maximum capacity 8 people). Their privileged location means that you are within walking distance of the main tourist sites with Las Ramblas, the Cathedral and the Gothic Quarter, the Sagrada Familia, Gaudi’s most emblematic buildings or the most representative shops of Barcelona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Apartments Sixtyfour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Sixtyfour Hotel Barcelona
- Apartments 64
- Apartments Sixtyfour Barcelona, Catalonia