“Afternoon Delight.”
Review of Forns del Pi

Forns del Pi
Ranked #38 of 128 Bakeries in Barcelona
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
Reviewed February 3, 2014

This is a lovely little cafe/restaurant we came across while wandering around the many streets near the Ramblas. We went in for a coffee and cake and returned twice because of the pleasant atmosphere, friendly service and good prices. Most of the customers seemed to be locals which is always a bonus in our opinion.
Next door is a nice confectioners which gave free samples so it might be worth a visit there too!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

On our honeymoon, we stopped here several mornings for donuts. They were inexpensive, large (1 donut plenty for 1 person) and very good. We would definitely return.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We went here yesterday for a light lunch because we like the look of the place, we ordered the chicken sandwich and potato braves. Having been in Barcelona for a number of days I know what potato braves should look and taste like, these arrived cold and soggy. We told the waiter they were cold, telling him we wanted them from fresh but hot, not just heated in a microwave. He said they could not do this because they were finished, so we told them that's fine we still don't want them, and for them to be taken off from our order. The chicken sandwich was a little better but still far from great.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

We really enjoyed this place and visited there twice. It has a great selection of cakes and a very tasty hot chocolate. The only downside is that they don't list the different prices for everything and you need to keep asking, but everything is at reasonable prices.
Highly recommended.

1  Thank Rita G
Reviewed November 18, 2013

stumbled across this place looking for a brief respite from crowds on las ramblas. Liked it so much that visited on each of the four days I was in Barcelona, for cakes and coffees.

never had any hot food but my partner did and liked it, the things at the deli style counter looked very nice. I love my cakes and can vouch for this place if you have a sweet tooth. I had several different cakes and they were all very nice. I really liked the iced latte served here. I liked them so much that one day I visited twice. And Barcelona is a place of great choice.

1  Thank coconut-monkey09