Casa Gracia is an easy to find, welcoming and well-laid out hostel in one of nicest parts of the city. Located on Passeig de Gracia, a street lined with designer boutiques and cafes, Casa Gracia is a brilliant base for a city break in Barcelona. Situated about two minutes walk from Diagonal metro and about seven minutes walk from Passeig de Gracia metro it has great transport links. Also, the overground railway is five minutes walk away so getting to and from the airport is easy! The hotel staff are charming and the shared spaces in the hotel (large living areas with bean bags, well stocked kitchen and a beautiful courtyard) are all fantastic. The room is clean and simple with good storage space. Staying in a private double room I must admit the bathroom was very small but its nothing major to worry about. Would definitely advise looking into staying here if you want a good value, well located hostel for couples or groups. The atmosphere is very relaxed which was perfect for us as we didnt really need a party-hard hostel with constant drinking, noise etc. Well worth a stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We help you live, breathe, eat and sleep like a local while you discover Barcelona and the Barri de Gràcia, its culture, events and people. We're your home for a few days, we're Casa! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Gracia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Gracia Hotel Barcelona
- Casa Gracia Barcelona, Catalonia