Stayed in a room for four people, it was huge. Beds were comfortable, bathroom was big. Breakfast was good. Located in one of the main streets, easy to get to the subway or bus system, cash machines, and price was good. Staff was helpfull in giving directions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hostel Casa Gracia is situated in the most emblematic zone of Barcelona. It’s a modernist building typical of the city, completely renovated following an elegant and creative design, leaving a wonderful feeling of home. Founded in June 2010 Casa Gracia offers comfort, fun, tranquillity and security in a central place of the city.Who are we?We are innate travellers wishing to create a hostel which reflects art, simplicity, comfort, everyday luxury. As frequent travellers we know what tourists are looking for when visiting Barcelona. At all times the hostel thinks of its guests. We help you to feel part of the family. We believe a journey is special if the composition of elements function, of which one is to feel good in a place where one leaves ones belongings, where one sleep and relax, in where one ultimately stays. Casa Gracia creates the possibility of your visit to become fun, relaxed and special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Gracia Hotel Barcelona
- Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel Catalonia