I was Rec by my boyfriends bother and friends to stay at Casa Gracia and it did not disappoint!! I stayed in a private room on the 5th floor of casa gracia with my best friend because we wanted a private bathroom it was beautiful, modern, clean, not a big room but we were fine we had two big suitcases and big bags and we managed! Great air con! Close to all the main shops, the staff are friendly and helpfull.we stayed hear before heading to Valencia for la tomatina 2012!!! The casa gracia staff help you with directions to the train station, beach and also areas to be careful of! We were warned of pick pocketers but the 4 of us (all Australian girls 24yrs old) were fine and we felt safe :) will never book a hotel in Barcelona I would just stay at casa gracia good value for money!.. The only down side I could pick was the lift! It's so small and can only fit two people in at a time! Otherwise have fun with the 70 odd steps up to the 5th floor after a bowl of paella and 1 liter of Sangeria :) enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We help you live, breathe, eat and sleep like a local while you discover Barcelona and the Barri de Gràcia, its culture, events and people. We're your home for a few days, we're Casa! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Gracia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Gracia Hotel Barcelona
- Casa Gracia Barcelona, Catalonia