“Delicious food, good atmosphere” 5 of 5 bubbles

El Duende De Poble Sec
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Montjuic
Description: A sólo pasos de la emblemática avenida del Paralelo y del reinaugurado Molino encontrarás la casa de un duende mágico. Sentirás que te adentras en un bosque alejado de la ciudad, un espacio tranquilo para una cena íntima. Nuestra comida mediterránea con toques creativos deslumbrará tus sentidos y el trato amable y cercano de nuestra familia te encantará. Ven a conocernos. ¡Poble Sec ya tiene Duende!
Munich, Germany
“Delicious food, good atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

We went there on our last evening in Barcelona and I have to say that it was an extremely funny evening. The food is, compared to the prices, very good and delicious. The restaurant is managed by a family from the Philippines who is very polite and entertaining. Despite the fact that we had to get up very early we were sitting there for at least 2 hours chatting with them. I only have to say: Gracies! Hasta la proxima vez!

Hong Kong, China
“Wow...best meal in barcelona!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

Before going to magic fountain, my parents and I went to this restaurant. There was only one other table in the restaurant at 8:30pm (that's early in Spain). Restaurant is very clean, cute decor. Food was so good. My dad ordered the grilled chicken, my mother the cod with some kind of orange sauce and I ordered the chicken with cheese sauce and sauteed apples. We shared the first salad on the menu, carmelised tomatoes (best part of the salad, nice touch) with raisins, nuts and greens and it had no dressing which is perfect because I don't eat dressing. Waitress can speak English very well, drinks are really reasonably priced and everything else is too!

Would come here again if I stayed in Barcelona longer! Definitely the best meal we've had in Spain (both Madrid and Barcelona).

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank BHoo1
Barcelona
“Really good meal at a low price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

I went to El Duende with my boyfriend and we were the only ones there at a late Wednesday evening. We paid 41 euro for a salad, two mains with steak (and fries on the side) and soft drinks, which is very reasonable. We were pleasantly surprised by how good the food was, and the people who work there are really nice. We can recommend El Duende!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Delicious food for good price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

We came here after Cararamba was closed.
The only minus was, that we were the only family inside. But the meals were great and the price was absolutly ok. Something else but fried potatoes would have been better, but in summary the meal was very good. The waitrees spoke english very well. I would come back at every time.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place with nice atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

The restaurnant is a little bit hidden and not so remarkable from outside. But it is very cosy, with great cuisine and cheerful personal!

1 Thank Mostja