- best price (you can send email to owners and, maybe, you will get a better price)
- location (next to Citadela Parc, Zoo, Passeig del Born, Chocolate Museum, 10 minutes to metro Jaume and Barcelonetta, 15 min to Rambla).
- very nice and helpfull owners (Jorge and Aida).
- clean room and bathroom (we had a room with private bathroom).
- a good restaurant (Navia) with raisonables prices is in the same building.
- safety (you must ring for enter in the building)
- a PC with internet in the hall (but very instable connection).
- noisy (our room had street view to Estacion Franca-Avinguda fel Marques de l’Argentera).
- old furniture (the doors and the windows).
- no breakfast
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Pension Ciudadela reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pension Ciudadela Barcelona, Catalonia