“great help”

Terra BikeTours - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Terra BikeTours (Terra Diversions, S.L.) provides high quality Bike Rentals in Barcelona & Girona and Bike Holidays in Spain, offering Guided and independent Bike tours since 2005. From half day to full 10 days vacation, TBT offers the best itineraries. Paying attention to every detail, providing devoted support, we keep our high-end equipment maintained in perfect condition so our guests can enjoy unforgettable worry free vacations.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“great help”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

A very nice bike (rental) store, with people who love cycling. They help you with a smile and fix every thing you want changed on the bike. Besides that, they have a great taste for food and tipt us a very nice restaurant near the bike store. A extra bonus ;-)

Visited August 2013

Halden, Norway
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent service at Terra Diversions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

Wanted to rent a mountain bike with GPS for a self-guided tour in Barcelona. I sent a message via Terra's homepage, and shortly after I received an answer from Nora. She confirmed prices and availabilty, and wanted to know what size of bike I wanted (18,5" with 26" wheels). We agreed on this and other details, and I then picked up the bicycle the next evening. Nora mounted SPD-pedals that fit my own shoes. The GPS was pre-programmed with several trips, I chose a trip of 36 km up and around in the nearby mountains. Perfect! The view of Barcelona was magnificent!! I give Nora and her crew my best recommendations.

Visited July 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Highly professional bike rental in Barcelona Spain”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

We hired 4 bikes in June 2013. Two road bikes and two hybrids for our wives along with a Gps unit. This is the second time I've rented bikes from Nora at Terra Diversions and the experience was just as good as the first time. Nora is a stickler for perfection and the bikes are thoroughly checked both before and after you rent them. We had a few punctures and Nora noted exactly which wheels had to be checked by the mechanic - no leaving things to chance for the next person to hire the bikes. It's this attention to detail that makes renting from Terra Diversions so good. The Garmin with routes to ride makes it very easy to explore the hills behind Tibidabo. Again Nora ensures you are provided with a laminated map should the device fail. We rode up Tibidabo twice as well as doing the loop via St Cugat. As an added bonus Nora gave us a pair of Terra diversions socks each. These are very comfortable and warm. Thank you once again for making hiring bicycles in Barcelona so easy. I'm looking forward to the third time I need to hire a bike in Barcelona.

Richard K. Melbourne Australia.

2 Thank rjking58
Lake Tahoe, CA
“Four Day Honeymoon Bike Tour - the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

We planned a four day tour through Terra Diversions. When I booked our flights and was making plans, I hadn't planned on a bike tour. So, when a friend suggested we book a bike trip through Terra Diversions, we only had a three night/ four day window. I organized the trip with Nora over email. Nora was incredibly helpful. She had great suggestions and went above and beyond.

We rented hybrid bikes (perfect for the gravel of the rails-to-trails greenway) and panniers. We took the train north from Barcelona to the foothills of the Pyrenees, then biked to the Med. Knowing it was our honeymoon, Nora booked perfect accommodations for us (highlight: an apartment in the old part of Girona). That made it easy, as we were able to pay Terra Diversions for the whole trip, and not have to worry about hotel logistics. They even stored our un-needed luggage when we were on our bike tour!

I definitely recommend going through Terra Diversions. I also recommend doing a trip on one of the greenways converted from old rail tracks. And don't rush! Leave time for a glass of wine or three along the way!

Palma de Mallorca, Islas Baleares, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“8 day bike hire”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

Nora at Terra diversions helped me every step of the way plan our bike holiday for me and five friends. We choose the size and frame type for each individual and then pedals and equipement. A small holding deposit was all she needed and the bikes were there, serviced and polished with spare tubes, tools and pumps. A larger deposit is required, 500 euro per bike, before leaving the shop, a bit steep but these were full carbon fibre bikes. We had one peace of mechanical failure and two tyre blow outs on the holiday. They swapped the broken bike over and we replaced the tyres at a local shop.