“Highly professional bike rental in Barcelona Spain”
Review of Terra BikeTours

Terra BikeTours
More attraction details
Owner description: Terra BikeTours (Terra Diversions, S.L.) provides high quality Bike Rentals in Barcelona & Girona and Bike Holidays in Spain, offering Guided and independent Bike tours since 2005. From half day to full 10 days vacation, TBT offers the best itineraries. Paying attention to every detail, providing devoted support, we keep our high-end equipment maintained in perfect condition so our guests can enjoy unforgettable worry free vacations.
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

We hired 4 bikes in June 2013. Two road bikes and two hybrids for our wives along with a Gps unit. This is the second time I've rented bikes from Nora at Terra Diversions and the experience was just as good as the first time. Nora is a stickler for perfection and the bikes are thoroughly checked both before and after you rent them. We had a few punctures and Nora noted exactly which wheels had to be checked by the mechanic - no leaving things to chance for the next person to hire the bikes. It's this attention to detail that makes renting from Terra Diversions so good. The Garmin with routes to ride makes it very easy to explore the hills behind Tibidabo. Again Nora ensures you are provided with a laminated map should the device fail. We rode up Tibidabo twice as well as doing the loop via St Cugat. As an added bonus Nora gave us a pair of Terra diversions socks each. These are very comfortable and warm. Thank you once again for making hiring bicycles in Barcelona so easy. I'm looking forward to the third time I need to hire a bike in Barcelona.

Richard K. Melbourne Australia.

2  Thank rjking58

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We planned a four day tour through Terra Diversions. When I booked our flights and was making plans, I hadn't planned on a bike tour. So, when a friend suggested we book a bike trip through Terra Diversions, we only had a three night/ four day window. I organized the trip with Nora over email. Nora was incredibly helpful. She had great suggestions and went above and beyond.

We rented hybrid bikes (perfect for the gravel of the rails-to-trails greenway) and panniers. We took the train north from Barcelona to the foothills of the Pyrenees, then biked to the Med. Knowing it was our honeymoon, Nora booked perfect accommodations for us (highlight: an apartment in the old part of Girona). That made it easy, as we were able to pay Terra Diversions for the whole trip, and not have to worry about hotel logistics. They even stored our un-needed luggage when we were on our bike tour!

I definitely recommend going through Terra Diversions. I also recommend doing a trip on one of the greenways converted from old rail tracks. And don't rush! Leave time for a glass of wine or three along the way!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Nora at Terra diversions helped me every step of the way plan our bike holiday for me and five friends. We choose the size and frame type for each individual and then pedals and equipement. A small holding deposit was all she needed and the bikes were there, serviced and polished with spare tubes, tools and pumps. A larger deposit is required, 500 euro per bike, before leaving the shop, a bit steep but these were full carbon fibre bikes. We had one peace of mechanical failure and two tyre blow outs on the holiday. They swapped the broken bike over and we replaced the tyres at a local shop.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Last two days I rented a bike with Terra Diversions. Great experience!
I did the Tibidabo tour and the Dosrius tour, both wonderful routes and they both start in Barcelona.
I rented a carbon bike, very nice, well maintained with a GPS. Everything was explained perfectly; it was wonderful!

Will certainly be back for some more!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

My friend and I rented two high end road bikes from Terra Diversions in the 1st week of May this year (2013) and i couldn't not say enough about how excellent the people at Terra Diversions were and how excellent the bikes were. If you're a competitive road cyclist there's no need to risk your bike in transit. These guys have very nice high end Orbea bikes including Carbon models w/ Shimano 105 components and Look clip pedals. They give you under the seat bags w/ extra tube and tools, water cages, locks for when not riding, and in our case because we were travelling independently, a bike rack for our rental car. We went all over Spain, biked hundreds of kilometers, including over the Sierra Nevada to the Mediterranean and the bikes performed admirably. I own a high end Pinarello carbon bike w/ Campy components so I have a relatively high standard and the Orbea bikes were great. The folks at Terra Diversion are the best.

I highly recommend Terra Diversions!