“Perfect bike, perfect tour and great service!”

Terra BikeTours - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Terra BikeTours (Terra Diversions, S.L.) provides high quality Bike Rentals in Barcelona & Girona and Bike Holidays in Spain, offering Guided and independent Bike tours since 2005. From half day to full 10 days vacation, TBT offers the best itineraries. Paying attention to every detail, providing devoted support, we keep our high-end equipment maintained in perfect condition so our guests can enjoy unforgettable worry free vacations.
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Last two days I rented a bike with Terra Diversions. Great experience!
I did the Tibidabo tour and the Dosrius tour, both wonderful routes and they both start in Barcelona.
I rented a carbon bike, very nice, well maintained with a GPS. Everything was explained perfectly; it was wonderful!

Will certainly be back for some more!

There are newer reviews for Terra BikeTours - Day Tours

Reviewed May 19, 2013

My friend and I rented two high end road bikes from Terra Diversions in the 1st week of May this year (2013) and i couldn't not say enough about how excellent the people at Terra Diversions were and how excellent the bikes were. If you're a competitive road cyclist there's no need to risk your bike in transit. These guys have very nice high end Orbea bikes including Carbon models w/ Shimano 105 components and Look clip pedals. They give you under the seat bags w/ extra tube and tools, water cages, locks for when not riding, and in our case because we were travelling independently, a bike rack for our rental car. We went all over Spain, biked hundreds of kilometers, including over the Sierra Nevada to the Mediterranean and the bikes performed admirably. I own a high end Pinarello carbon bike w/ Campy components so I have a relatively high standard and the Orbea bikes were great. The folks at Terra Diversion are the best.

I highly recommend Terra Diversions!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Nora @ Terra Diversions was fantastic. Great quality road bike suitable for long distances, good advice on routes, easy to follow GPS ... if you are looking for a quality experience then this is your place.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I spent a bunch of time on Google trying to find a place to rent a proper mountain bike in Barcelona, and Terradiversions was the only site to come up. Ended up renting 2 bikes for myself and my female friend and found Nora and Angel to be very accommodating. Their top of the line mountain bike rentals are Orbea hardtails with mid-end Rock Shock forks and disc brakes, which turned out to be the perfect ride for the Barcelona hills.

I also rented one of Terradiversions GPS's for their self guided tours, which was certainly useful, but only had the track files (ie, no downloaded maps) so it was sometimes confusing when the trail forked (you had to ride up each fork a ways to figure out which was on the route). However, the routes they suggested for me were well suited to what I was looking for, and I had a backup GPS with full maps which helped me find my way. One important note was that the self guided tour GPS tracks included NO SINGLETRACK so you have to be on the lookout on your own to pick up some of the more interesting trails. This is because the Singletrack is technically not legal to ride bikes on, so Terradiversions was not allowed to include it in their tracks (not their fault, but would have been helpful to know ahead of time).

Most importantly, the bikes Terradiversions rented me were in very good condition, and they offered nice options such as SPD pedals and a female-specific saddle for my friend. Overall a very positive experience. Not sure what I would have done without them!

1  Thank argosyinc
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have visited Barcelona in May. I am preparing for TRI season and lost full week of bike training wasn't good idea. Terra support was perfect, they prepare and rent good quality road bike, proposed correct routes with GPS device. Everything was great. I know that me and my friends will back to Terra next time.