“Perfect. Was like having my bike from home in Barcelona”
Review of Terra BikeTours

Terra BikeTours
More attraction details
Owner description: Terra BikeTours (Terra Diversions, S.L.) provides high quality Bike Rentals in Barcelona & Girona and Bike Holidays in Spain, offering Guided and independent Bike tours since 2005. From half day to full 10 days vacation, TBT offers the best itineraries. Paying attention to every detail, providing devoted support, we keep our high-end equipment maintained in perfect condition so our guests can enjoy unforgettable worry free vacations.
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Nora @ Terra Diversions was fantastic. Great quality road bike suitable for long distances, good advice on routes, easy to follow GPS ... if you are looking for a quality experience then this is your place.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I spent a bunch of time on Google trying to find a place to rent a proper mountain bike in Barcelona, and Terradiversions was the only site to come up. Ended up renting 2 bikes for myself and my female friend and found Nora and Angel to be very accommodating. Their top of the line mountain bike rentals are Orbea hardtails with mid-end Rock Shock forks and disc brakes, which turned out to be the perfect ride for the Barcelona hills.

I also rented one of Terradiversions GPS's for their self guided tours, which was certainly useful, but only had the track files (ie, no downloaded maps) so it was sometimes confusing when the trail forked (you had to ride up each fork a ways to figure out which was on the route). However, the routes they suggested for me were well suited to what I was looking for, and I had a backup GPS with full maps which helped me find my way. One important note was that the self guided tour GPS tracks included NO SINGLETRACK so you have to be on the lookout on your own to pick up some of the more interesting trails. This is because the Singletrack is technically not legal to ride bikes on, so Terradiversions was not allowed to include it in their tracks (not their fault, but would have been helpful to know ahead of time).

Most importantly, the bikes Terradiversions rented me were in very good condition, and they offered nice options such as SPD pedals and a female-specific saddle for my friend. Overall a very positive experience. Not sure what I would have done without them!

1  Thank argosyinc
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have visited Barcelona in May. I am preparing for TRI season and lost full week of bike training wasn't good idea. Terra support was perfect, they prepare and rent good quality road bike, proposed correct routes with GPS device. Everything was great. I know that me and my friends will back to Terra next time.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Our group of eight bikers had paid for and reserved eight high end road bikes for a week to ride from Barcelona to Solsana, then on to Andorra and back to Barcelona. However, a late spring storm swept in and we were unable to ride safely.

Nora was very willing to work with us to help us get at least some riding in before we had to go home. They were wiling to bring our bikes up to Solsana if the weather cooperated. She was also very helpful in determining what kind of weather we were going to experience later in our week-long stay.

Because of how our trip panned out, we did not ride at all and we felt very bad that she had gone to all of the trouble of securing our bikes and working with us to try to make it happen. She was also very understanding of our plight. We were refunded our deposits without any problem.

All in all, our experience was very, very positive and we would not hesitate to secure bikes with them again and would certainly recommend them for any of our biking friends here in the United States.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

For the last 2 years I've been renting bikes at Terra, and the experience has been fantastic all the times. They provide fantastic bikes for mountain moves (btt), triathlons, city tours...I'm a Barcelona resident and I strongly recommend Terra for local and no-local people.

Last but not least, the staff is outstanding!