“Roof top view of Barcelona”

Barcelona Cathedral
Barcelona in One Day Sightseeing Tour
Ranked #26 of 751 things to do in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: A beautiful gothic cathedral with stained glass windows dating back 500 years.
Reviewed October 5, 2013

There is only a 3 euro charge to go by lift to the roof to get one of the best views of the city. The church is a traditional visit with enough light to take good photos. Check entry times as some visitor sessions are free

Write a ReviewReviews (7,723)

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I loved the central garden. The architecture is breathtaking. I came in the early morning (entrance is free in the mornings and evenings - check the times online) when it was not too busy, so I did not regret it.

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Cathedral with a central garden enclose with animals was quite unexpected and a lovely sight. The sun shining through the central hall providing natural lighy as you walk around.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

This was one of the places on our list while on European vacation .I must say it may have been the place I will remember most in our travels.It is one of those places when you enter that just takes your breath away .The outside is amazing but when you enter you know where you are.The history of places like this is what helps make them special .
It is dificult for me to put in to words but this is just one of those places that will stay with me forever .So if you have the chance ,go!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is a very nice cathedral with a great plaza out in front with lots of people around. We went in the evening time when admission is free and you can’t beat free (it’s free in the morning and again in the evening, check the times online). We enjoyed seeing the amazing work in this cathedral. I love the ceilings, arches, and how the ‘sections’ are split up. There are lots of people around when it’s free to get in. If I had to compare, I liked the cathedral in Granada and Sevilla better though.