“Outstanding all around!” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersBronze level
Briarcliff Manor, New York
“Outstanding all around!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

My family stayed here before our Mediterranean cruise in June and we enjoyed every bit of it. We love the view from our room. You have the city on one side and ocean view on the other. During our stay, there was firework display and we can see it right from our bed!

The hotel is very close to the beach, good restaurants and night life. My grandma who enjoy slot machine is pleasantly surprised to find a casino right across from the hotel! Last but not least, we really enjoyed the hotel buffet breakfast. Besides all the standard breakfast food, they even have a few Chinese dim sum selection! Hmmm..and why not drink Cava for breakfast!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (916)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

This is a fantastic hotel... of course, it should be given it is a Ritz Carlton. Stayed 4 nights. The staff was absolutely wonderful - after one day, they recalled my preferences, and were always so friendly and helpful. My room was very comfortable, the conference room even had a great view, and the food was great. Walking distance to some fun sites. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Only issue was that there was a bit of noise the same time late at night, perhaps a bar getting out...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

THis is a stunning hotel that manages to combine luxury staying with personal touches - three girls on a trip away - I have stayed here twice and always dream of coming back - the position is fabulous - the view are amazing and everyone working there looks like they are having a good time…the deco is fab and the rooms are well equipped and mega comfy and the bathrooms are great….I like the out door terrace bar for a quick bite - I have not eaten in the hotel restaurants as I like to eat in town at something more rustic. Are their smiles genuine - who knows ? They convinced me - the most engaged reception team I have ever had and I have strayed in a lot of great hotels - love this place! It always makes me feel like a rock star staying there! Because I was a returnee I had champagne and strawberries dipped in chocolate waiting in my room - its the little things I love - oh and the flowers are breath taking - when can I go back!!!!?????

Room Tip: all the rooms have great views - Barcelona is so stunning for once I wanted a city view not a sea vi...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

We travelled Barcelona in a group of 8. Upon arrival, we requested for rooms together as we were one big family travelling with children. Since the hotel had no 3 rooms available on the same floor, they offered to upgrade us to a 3 bedroom apartment on the top of hotel. The check in was quick and staff was very warm. And once we entered the room, it was some place else..... we just had one word for it.....WOW
A wonderful apartment with an even better view of the city. It was a very very spacious duplex apartment with its own kitchen and dining area. That combined with Ritz Carlton hospitality made it one of our most memorable stays ever. So much that we even extended our stay at the hotel.
The breakfast was great, the staff was courteous, the location was one of the best in Barcelona.....everything at a stones throw distance....away from hustle and bustle of Ramblas
All in all it was a wonderful stay and we shall definitely come back to this hotel

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Nishank_Gosain
NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

Excellent attentive staff placed strategically throughout the hotel yet not intrusive. Exception service. Chased me down to hand me a water bottle as I came in from a morning jog. Great oversized corner room, excellent quality bedding, water pressure, just an excellent experience.
Concierge suggested Mont Bar for dinner, excellent as well, on sight bar, dining, and pool is also very good.

Room Tip: upper level corner rooms are spacious with great views of city or coast
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank chewync
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

I travel a lot for both work and pleasure, and I can say without a doubt that the staff at the Hotel Arts was the best. The hotel is gorgeous and the location terrific - but that is what I would expect from a Ritz Carlton. BUT, it was the staff that made it Excellent. They were helpful, accommodating, and truly made us feel like VIPs which we are not. It was a wonderful experience and I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: If you can, get a sea view. It's amazing to wake up and go to sleep with the Mediterranean in f...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
St. Albans, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

This place is not cheap, but one of the best hotels I have stayed in. This was my second time and I love this hotel. if you get a room on the side that faces the city and are 10 floors up or higher then the views of the city at night are fantastic. Rooms, food and drink are not cheap, so stay in the hotel but eat and drink outside of it.

Room Tip: Get a room on 10th floor or higher that overlooks the city at the back of the hotel, rather than the...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business