Hotel Arts Barcelona
$149
$121
  • Fitness center
Catalonia Portal de l'Angel(Barcelona)
$195
$182
  • Pool
Casa Camper Hotel Barcelona(Barcelona)
$377
$144
$133
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
$150
$140
Torre Catalunya
  • Restaurant
4,974 results
All reviewsclub levelritz carltonbeautiful hotelluxury hotelconcierge desksea viewper daycorner roomhigh floortapassagrada familialas ramblasenotecaeurosinternconferenceport
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We were recently invited on a work trip to Hotel Arts and stayed on the Club Floor. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and we had a most relaxing weekend. The pool area was lovely and the staff by the pool did everything to make us as comfortable as possible. The breakfast was great and very varied.

Room Tip: Club rooms are great and worth the extra
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 11, 2012

From the moment we arrived the level of care and service from all the staff was brilliant. We'd booked the Romance Special (well worth the extra few euros - beautiful decoration of the room and bathroom) and had a high level room on the 29th floor with great views out to sea. We were able to check in early and made good use of the relaxing grounds which after a hectic few days sightseeing was a wonderful contrast. I briefly misplaced my husband in the gardens and a huge thank you to the helpful members of staff who aided our reunion and made us feel like VIPs. The breakfast was included in our package and a great start to the day. For our budget the hotel is on the expensive side but it was worth every euro for the wonderful memories we have from our 24 hours there.

Room Tip: Consider the packages - may be cost effective
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Yes, I know it's a Ritz. Maybe that's what's wrong with it. I didn't come to Barcelona to stay in a Ritz. We stayed here one night to meet some friends we were heading out on a bike trip with - we stayed the previous 4 nights at Hotel Neri, so maybe I'm spoiled ( see our review of that gem).

Hotel arts is a modern, luxury high rise located on the waterfront, though a significant cab ride away from the liveliness of Barcelona's Ramblas, Eixample or Born neighborhoods.
It is typically American in all regards - both good and bad. Prompt, impeccable service, modern spacious rooms and a well fitted out club on floor 33 make for an impressive stay.... If you're in Chicago or Philadelphia. For my money, I want the benefits of that level of sophisticated service, but with a local flavor, and I'm sorry, but you can't get that in 33 stories of steel and glass. No heart, no soul. Move on.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
HotelArts, Gerente at Hotel Arts Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Dear Coloradodiner,

Thank you very much for sending us your opinion which I really appreciate.

I regret that we were not able to give you that plus on our service to make your stay memorable. We do try to excel in every aspect of our hotel service and I assure you to follow up on your feedback with my team.

Moreover, I would like to kindly ask you to let me know personally any further comments on your visit to Hotel Arts and I invite you to contact me at hotel.arts[at]ritzcarlton.com or calling +34 93 221 1000 – it will be my pleasure to receive your observations and to return your call or e-mail.

Yours sincerely,

Brunella Zinato
Hotel Manager
Hotel Arts Barcelona

Reviewed October 8, 2012

After a terrible experience at Rey Juan Carlos I Hotel, I stayed for three nights at Hotel Arts. Service is extremely nice and professional, and their rooms are divine. Although this hotel is not in the city center, the views are amazing. I strongly recommend the gorgeous brunch every Sunday.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank KIKUYU_10
Reviewed October 8, 2012

From its beach front location, to check-in hospitality, to room decor and amenities, to concierge helpfulness, to the spectacular views, to the restaurants, to the "real" fitness center,...everything was 5 Star quality. Our family of 4 thoroughly enjoyed our Barcelona stay and our top notch accommodations at Hotel Arts. If you enjoy celebrity sightings, we had several, if you want anonymous privacy, they make it easy, if you want to mingle and make new friends from around the world, it is all possible. It is an expensive stay but well worth the price. Our favorite moments were walks on the beach, our kids hitting the clubs at night, drinks and snacks by the pool, the great morning breakfast buffet before each day's excursion. It is also a great location for access to all of Barcelona's highlights by your choice of taxi, bus, bike (rental) or on foot (if you enjoy a lot walking - as we do). I wouldn't recommend driving yourself around the city. It is too confusing and hard to park. Rent a car only if and when you are traveling to another east coast destination after Barcelona.

Room Tip: We actually preferred the view inland as you can pick out many of the buildings you will be visiting, although you can't go wrong facing the ocean too.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family