Ways to Experience Parc Guell
from $24.80
from $23.94
from $34.40
28,422 results
All reviews monumental zone beautiful park free area steep hill gaudi's house in advance fairy tale time slot buy tickets metro station sunny day walk around nice walk hop on hop off bus entrance fee on line parc
Reviewed today

We went in late September and it was still very busy. It was a warm day and it is very open so we were happy we went in the morning. The mosaics are beautiful to see. Definitely a must see if in Barcelona. The core ticketed area is not that large but not very expensive, buy tickets online before you go. The only negative here was that of the 6 female toilets 3 were out of order which meant the queue was long and slow.

Reviewed today

Came here one afternoon for a visit. We booked tickets for the monumental zone. Prior to our time for the monumental zone, we spent time walking (and climbing) around the free area of the park. I definitely wouldn't miss the free areas, particularly climbing up toward the top for the views. Definitely worth it. The monumental zone was nice but a lot of construction. Worth paying to see the Gaudi stuff up close.

Reviewed today via mobile

Just lose yourself in the intricacy of Gauid’s work. This was a stop on our all day tour and I really wish we had more time here. The grounds are beautiful and we kind of rushed through the whole thing when I’m back in Barcelona I’ll definitely walk through this with a little more time.
Allow for more than 2 hours to get the sense of everything.
It was nice to have a guide to also tell us about the grounds and why Gaudi built things they way he did.
Check it out

Reviewed today

Having heard so much about Park Guell, I was disappointed that there wasn't more Gaudi symbolism than just the fantastic lizard and the 'Willy Wonka' staircase !!

Reviewed today via mobile

It is a tourist attraction in Barcelona and I recommend to visit it. It is a place with a lot of green areas and Gaudi’s influences all over the place. The price is 7eur/person if you buy the tickets online.
You should take the tickets online because you can choose also the day/hour. If you don’t have online tickets you can wait between one-two hours in order to enter the park.
You can see Barcelona from the top and to make some beautiful pictures.
Gifts shops are also there if you need it

Reviewed today via mobile

We visited the park which was very nice to walk through. The info given by the park’s guided tour was readily available online without having to listen to the guide . Of course the big draw is the monumental zone. But tkts in advance it’s something you wouldn’t want to miss if you’re in Barcelona . The mosaic work is quite impressive . We went at 10:30 monumentalzone closer to 11:15 it was packed with people . The move would be to go on first opening perhaps and skip the guided tour altogether.

Reviewed today via mobile

Book online and arrive early as it does get very crowded Take the bus to the top and walk in through the top entrance otherwise it's a lot of step walking before you even start the walk around the park. After visiting the paid section there is a fantastic view to be had by walking up to the top. It's on the right hand side looking up the hill past the white house and off the main path. Well worth the climb

Reviewed today via mobile

I enjoyed the Sagrada Familia and Casa Batllo more. If you're a Gaudi fan, this is still a fun visit. There will be tons of tourists in your shots though!

Warning- we took the metro to Vallacarca. It was a LONG and STEEP walk up to the park back entrance. Others say a bus will get you to the entrance where the Gaudi section is. The metro stations are all at least 1 km away.

Reviewed today via mobile

I tried to visit the park in October. I had been twice before in the past when no prebooking was needed. I could not see the central monumental area as they have introduced the limit of 400 people per 30 min.
I was abruptly told that I needed to plan my visit but with small kids is hard to plan.
They have no measure in place checking if in reality the prebooked people have actually attended, they don’t check how many people get out in order to allocate last minute entrances.
They don’t have a system of communication with all the turistic buses that drop you there.
From the bus stop it is a good 20 min uphill walk with a pushchair with very little signs and directions.
From my previous visits I remember the monumental part to be beautiful but,like many other attractions in Barcelona, it has become impossibile to visit monuments without an accurate planning and strategy.

Reviewed today via mobile

My wife and I visited the park to different days. We went to the free part of the park the first visit then came back and went to the Gaudi part of the park on the second visit.

Our first trip we arrived and was told that the park had been sold out already for the day, this was at 10am so we bought tickets for the next week when we would be back to Barcelona. Since we were there we took a nice walk through the park, still lots of Gaudi architecture to look at along with some beautiful high up views of the city. Lots of greenery and trees, it's a really nice park in the middle of a city. Also from the free part of the park you can get some good views of the Gaudi Buildings in the park.

The second time we went was not so nice, we were admitted to the park which was packed, to go into any of the houses or anything was a 45 minute wait we looked around, got frustrated with the people that werent paying attention and blocking stairs and other things and left, we were very disappointed that it's almost 10 euro a person for that, you would probably have a good time if you were prepared to spend your entire day there but we werent, not our last day in Barcelona at any rate.

Would recommend walking through the free part of the park, but keep your money and do something else Gaudi.

2.5 out of 5