Ways to Experience Parc Guell
from $24.70
from $23.94
from $34.40
28,428 results
All reviews monumental zone beautiful park free area steep hill gaudi's house in advance fairy tale time slot buy tickets metro station sunny day walk around nice walk hop on hop off bus entrance fee on line parc
Reviewed today

You can view much from the outside however. We did not go in. Long walk up hill to get to it. Great photos

Reviewed today

This place is a joke. If you visit here be prepared to queue for everything. Tickets, toilets, drinks, everything had queues especially toilets which were made worse with most of them not working. Was told to buy tickets online when in the queue but only offered an entry time 1 hour away, got straight in with ticket purchased at the booth. The park is packed, really packed. Forget about having any sort of experience, there are so many people in at a time it's impossible to enjoy it. The sign at the exit says only 400 at a time, there were a lot more than that in there. If it wasn't bad enough, half the place is a building site, I kid you not. Not told this when entering and although website mentioned it, not the extent. Cannot believe I was charged for this. Add to this, if you use the tourist buses, you get dropped of a mission away from the park and there's little or no signposting to it. A lot of effort to stand in queues and spend less than 30 minutes there. I'm sure it's an incredible place but not with the building work or overcrowding.

Reviewed today via mobile

Wonderful and relaxing. Recommend Sagrada followed by the Park in the afternoon. Even in rain, memorable experience.

Reviewed today via mobile

Booked online, paid for the fast track entry but no guide for €7.50. It states to have photo ID but we were not asked for any. We had been to Sagrada Familia in the morning and booked here for the afternoon so got the no92 bus to here. When you get off the bus be careful you ask or follow the signs carefully to the entrance. We stupidly went up a set of steps that went on for EVER...ok the view was brilliant but by the time we asked and had to go back down then walk to the entrance we only just made our entry slot!
At the moment there is a lot of renovation and we were so glad we had not paid for the guided tour as to be honest there is not that much to see.
I would say if you have limited time in Barcelona you could give this a miss at the moment until renovation is complete.
There is a bus no24 from here directly back to Plaça Catalunya which is a nice 20 minute sit down after all the steps and walking around.

Reviewed today via mobile

From all paid attractions I chose this one and do not regret. Tickets cost about €25 But definitely order them online before you come to Barcelona. When we came to visit park Guell we saw on the ticket window written that next tickets are available for smth like 4 or 6 pm and we are there at 12!
Walk takes you couple hours, they have a small cafe on site if you forget to take some snacks or water with you.
When we visited they were doing a lot of repairs on the main balcony and underneath it so check on their websites for all updates if it is important for you to see everything. But despite of that I would definitely recommend to visit this place

Reviewed today via mobile

The park houses some of Gaudí's marvelous work. Like all of his works, they are crowded and overflowing with people (and rightly so because of how beautiful they are), but the sheer number of people detracts a bit from the beauty of the structures. I would, however, recommend that you still visit them!

Once completing your exploration of Gaudí’s architecture within the “Monumental Core” of Park Güell, make sure you don’t miss out on walking around the rest of the Park.

Reviewed yesterday

I visited in October 2018 and the park was in the process of waterproofing the roof so half of it was closed. That was disappointing. Not nearly as nice as Casa Batllo or La Pedrera or Sagrada. Actually, I felt quite underwhelmed at the site of this place. I felt is could be skipped entirely if I hadn't purchased already.

Reviewed yesterday

We went in late September and it was still very busy. It was a warm day and it is very open so we were happy we went in the morning. The mosaics are beautiful to see. Definitely a must see if in Barcelona. The core ticketed area is not that large but not very expensive, buy tickets online before you go. The only negative here was that of the 6 female toilets 3 were out of order which meant the queue was long and slow.

Reviewed yesterday

Came here one afternoon for a visit. We booked tickets for the monumental zone. Prior to our time for the monumental zone, we spent time walking (and climbing) around the free area of the park. I definitely wouldn't miss the free areas, particularly climbing up toward the top for the views. Definitely worth it. The monumental zone was nice but a lot of construction. Worth paying to see the Gaudi stuff up close.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Just lose yourself in the intricacy of Gauid’s work. This was a stop on our all day tour and I really wish we had more time here. The grounds are beautiful and we kind of rushed through the whole thing when I’m back in Barcelona I’ll definitely walk through this with a little more time.
Allow for more than 2 hours to get the sense of everything.
It was nice to have a guide to also tell us about the grounds and why Gaudi built things they way he did.
Check it out