The Majestic is a beautiful hotel, the staff is attentive and the treatment of guests is first class. The area is very central so everything is in walking distance.
I found the rooms to be quite large and clean. It's a nice touch to have the nespresso machine in the room but beware you pay for the coffee, we heard a few people complaining about that at the front desk. Still cheaper than going out for an espresso though.
I was really looking forward to their breakfast (especially considering the price) and although there were a lot of choices and it was beautifully presented, the food was nothing special. There are plenty of cafes around the hotel to enjoy some other breakfast options.
The gym is great and the equipment is state of the art!
All around a great hotel! We would definately return for another stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe 5-star traditional hotel in the real heart of Barcelona, few steps away from Gaudi monuments and famous Rambla. Entirely renovated, it offers excellence in service for the most demanding travelers. Rooftop terrace with panoramic view and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Hotel And Spa Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Majestic Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona Catalonia