We recently stayed for a few nights at the Majestic during the La Merce folk festival in Barcelon and it was superb. While most of the areas of Barcelona were teeming with tourists, the Majestic offered an oasis of calm. The rooms are lovely, but best of all is the roof terrace with pool and bar. In the evening, the terrace was full and a deejay played great tunes until 1am. We had beautiful views of all of Barcelona. When we returned to the Majestic for an additional night after a cruise, we were upgraded to a Penthouse Suite with a jacuzzi pool, lounge chairs, dining area and chairs and umbrella, again with views of all of Barcelona. What a special hotel!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe 5-star traditional hotel in the real heart of Barcelona, few steps away from Gaudi monuments and famous Rambla. Entirely renovated, it offers excellence in service for the most demanding travelers. Rooftop terrace with panoramic view and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Hotel And Spa Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Majestic Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona Catalonia