I stayed at the Magestic for 4 days. The first room we checked into was noisie because of construction so they happily moved us to a bigger room on a the 1st floor. It was a very comfortable room with a great bathroom. We didn't eat at the hotel, too many great eateries all over Barcelona. The location was perfect, we walked all ovr the city & learned the transit system. Great city and wonderful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe 5-star traditional hotel in the real heart of Barcelona, few steps away from Gaudi monuments and famous Rambla. Entirely renovated, it offers excellence in service for the most demanding travelers. Rooftop terrace with panoramic view and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TravelUp, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Hotel And Spa Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Majestic Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona Catalonia