Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $47.18
from $42.68
from $46.00
159,277 results
All reviews sagrada familia nativity tower passion tower the stained glass windows under construction audio guide in advance awe inspiring on line buy your tickets amazing building time slot visiting barcelona architecture crane exterior masterpiece
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The creation of a passionate, brilliant mind. Gaudi devoted 43 years of his life to create a gift, not just to Christianity but to the world. The story of Christ is told throughout this holy shrine, the detail of which is amazing. The smallest element was thought out well in advance. This is truly one of the wonders of the modern world.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This unfinished building tops every completed building I've been inside, get your designs up @everyone. The tinted windows, beautiful organs, and breathtaking spaciousness evoke emotions from all individuals.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited the SF for the first time. We reserved our tour I advance with audio guide and elevator up one of the towers. The exterior is spectacular. The interior with spaces and light is sublime. This is a must see when in Barcelona.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Before our visit I knew little about this Church under construction for 140 years...and I was literally brought to tears upon entering. I don’t even know how to describe it, but couldn’t help but wondering that the feeling I had must be a small sample of what it will be like upon arrival (hopefully) in Heaven. A must see.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

What can one say? I was awestruck! You have to go. Get tickets early!!! We couldn’t get tour tickets because we were too late.