Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
from $40.50
from $17.40
from $33.60
from $55.00
66,533 results
All reviews sagrada familia nativity tower passion tower under construction the stained glass windows in advance audio guide awe inspiring on line buy your tickets amazing building time slot visiting barcelona architecture exterior crane masterpiece
Reviewed today

We had limited time in Barcelona and made sure we visited. We were completely taken with it. Be sure to purchase the audio tour vs a tour guide. You receive all of the important information but can take time between each segment of the tour to simply stop and take it all in. You can also replay a segment if you'd like. It truly is a marvel and should not be missed

Reviewed today via mobile

If you appreciate architecture then it’s a must see. Lines are usually long so best to go with a tour to skip the line

Reviewed today via mobile

This is a theme park, not a church. I watched a woman who mistakenly walked into the massive gift shop be denied to enter the church she had already paid to visit. She was in tears as the thug guard yelled at her. It’s a huge scam to funnel euros to people who will not complete the cathedral.
You can see it free from outside. Don’t give these criminal thieves your money.
It’s Barcelona’s shame.

Reviewed today

Easy to pre-purchase tickets online. Be sure to take guided tour as it is the only and best way to learn details about symbolism and construction. Our guide Diana was excellent, very knowledgeable and friendly.

Reviewed today via mobile

I believe if you visit Barcelona, you MUST get into the church and buy the audio guide! The building is a piece of art that everyone needs to see!

Reviewed today

I have never seen anything as breathtaking it is truly amazing. We did the tour with a tour guide called Rosa who was fantastic. You can't go to Barcelona and not visit

Reviewed today

I booked our tickets for the cathedral about a week in advance. I'm glad I didn't opt for the tower visit because it was closed anyway due to wind and rain. We chose the 9am entry and I'm so thankful we did - shortly after our departure, around 9:45, the lineup to get inside - even for people with tickets in hand - was monstrous. The inside of the cathedral is truly impressive - the stained glass, the high ceilings, the immaculate flooring. We also visited the adjacent museum and grounds, which were steeped in history. Of course this is a must-see when you're in Barcelona!

Reviewed today

This was honestly the most jaw-droppingly beautiful building I have ever seen. Photos do not do it justice. A must-see for anyone going to Barcelona. I was amazed to see that it was still actually under construction. Just means I'll have to come back in 2026 to see it completed!

A tip for those wanting to climb the tower - if you have a backpack with you, you'll need a 1 euro coin for the locker. I didn't realise this until I got in - so a special thank you to the gentleman with dark hair and round glasses working at the Nativity facade tower who found a coin that had been left there and let me use it. It was very kind!

Reviewed today via mobile

Absolutely breathtaking! Pay for a tour and make sure you include tower access. Amazing place, words cannot do justice but the light in the afternoon is magical.

Reviewed today

This place is truly beautiful! A must see. Skip the museum if tight on time. A guided tour is best as it explains this masterpiece.