Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
from $17.30
from $43.80
from $33.40
from $43.20
66,503 results
All reviews sagrada familia nativity tower passion tower under construction the stained glass windows in advance audio guide awe inspiring on line buy your tickets amazing building time slot visiting barcelona architecture exterior crane masterpiece
Reviewed today

Absolutely one of the most beautiful unfinished church I have ever seen .you are lose in the actually building it self and that when the pick pockets get you.
The, police are out but are not everywhere.
My advice is to carry you money cards etc. in a waist belt.
This you can purchase (which I did believe it or not in a children school shop) .
I go many places in this world and have always wore my belt.

Reviewed today via mobile

It was very nice, architecture was AMAZING but paying 32 euros for an audio tour and listening just about religious thing when you are not catholic is bad. I jnderstood half of it. Don’t get me wrong, is a MUST go. You will be impressed. But they should explain more to non catholic ppl not just assume they understand

Reviewed today

The Basilica of the Sagrada Familia is Antonio Gaudi's Masterpiece. This church pushes the boundaries of modern art in a unfamiliar setting. Construction of the Basilica began in 1882 and completion is expected in the near future. The Basilica provides guided tours for a fee that are worth the price, our tour guide Irina was informative, funny and told a great story. Try to locate the small statue of Norton de la Basque located in the far entrance of the Basilica. Jolly Chriss

1  Thank LUCKY J
Reviewed today

I have been waiting to see this Basilica for years and finally had the opportunity to visit and it didn't disappoint. The different styles of architecture combined with the setting of Barcelona city is just spellbinding. Its not very often a building takes your breath away but i dare anyone to say that this did not happen to them when they first came across the Sagrada Familia. The only disappointment was not being able to look around the interior as you have to book in advance but next time. Brilliant 10/10 !!!!

1  Thank BackPacker828976
Reviewed today

It is a must see in Barcelona. Don't miss this one.

Keep at least 2 hours and a little more even for a quick tour

1  Thank Gayan P
Reviewed today

The Sagrada is fascinating in itself and a guided tour makes the most out of it BUT we payed for admission and a guided tour then added on a tour of the Towers booked in advance from the UK.
The guided tour went ahead OK BUT the Towers were closed due to the weather (9 October, due to rain).
we were told to expect a refund 2 x 22 euros back within 15 - 30 days.

After 30 days nothing till i complained then 6 emails later an offer of 14 euros only as that was their policy and that was the portion of the ticket entitlement to visit the Towers.
If the ticket price was 22 euros eacj then we should have been entitled to that not a part refund VERY VERY dissatisfied !!!!!!!!!!!!! and angry to be treated like this - would not happen in the UK

Reviewed today

This cathedral is just magical, what amazing architecture.. one of the most beautiful buildings I have ever seen and I only saw it from outside! I only stayed in Barcelona for 2 days and couldn't get a ticket to see on the inside, so make sure you get book early. I'm sure it worth a visit!

1  Thank Fabioolopes
Reviewed today

Make sure you pre book via internet as you get a time slot (we booked on our phones outside of the attraction). We went up one of the towers and had the audio tour guide - which I think is a must. It gives a great description and fully explains all the aspects of the design.
Very busy attraction but if you are limited on time during your stay in Barca this is the Church to visit - better than cathedral and all other ones we visited. It is a little out of the centre but again we thought it was worth it. Our visit latest around 90 minutes.

1  Thank exmoorshome
Reviewed today via mobile

This attraction is a must on the tourist trail in Barcelona. We were told it would be better to book before going to avoid queuing and I think that is good advice. We booked at our hotel . Very interesting place to visit if your into cathedrals.

Reviewed yesterday

This is must see when in Barcelona. The structure is amazing and would be completed by 2026( was told by guide).