Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
from $40.40
from $58.50
from $54.80
from $68.10
66,435 results
All reviews sagrada familia nativity tower passion tower under construction the stained glass windows in advance audio guide awe inspiring on line buy your tickets amazing building time slot visiting barcelona architecture exterior crane masterpiece
Reviewed today via mobile

Stunning architecture. So much to see. The colours from the windows are amazing. Photographs cannot do it justice.
We did the nativity tower tour- wasn't the best, not really worth it. Views are ok but there are nicer spots in the city to get better views.

Reviewed today via mobile

Thanks to Irina-she helped take it over the top!
I did the guided tour and was then able to spend all the time I wanted on my own

Reviewed today via mobile

Till u see it, you won't believe it.. was very unfortunate as I did not research beforehand about the tickets to visit inside. As I had only 2 days in Barcelona and unfortunately the tickets were sold out for both days.. I suggest anyone to purchase the tickets online if your stay is going to be short in Barcelona

1  Thank mohamedasifv
Reviewed today via mobile

The Sagrada Familia never ceases to amaze. It’s magnificent. Soo emotionally stirring! My family and I decided to not do a guided tour and do the audio guide. Definitely worth it. I think it’s better to have the audio guide if you want some kind guide because if you are in a guided tour, you have to stay with the group and you cannot revel at your on pace. We also did the Passion Facade Tower, which we are definitely glad we did, but it’s not as good as it sounds in a lot of the reviews. It is very good if you want to see the city from a different perspective and see the fruits and top of the towers close up and go down the amazing spiral stair cases. However you there are not very many places to see out of. Still worth it! We were there for hours so definitely book in the morning so you can be there as long as you want and see the light through the stained glass change. Gaudi’s work is so inspiring and beautiful and I could just keep going in and not get tired of it.

Reviewed today

I have seen Sagrada a couple of years ago, black and dirty, I couldn't believe how it looks today. You may not miss this landmark with its impressing architecture and not ending details (and never ending building works too).

Reviewed today via mobile

This experience is amazing! Of course, Gaudi’s architecture is well known and very original. Make a reservation to go inside. It is like being inside a rainbow! The saturation color coming through the huge windows is awe inspiring. Everywhere you look is something to marvel at. The tall columns are like trees climbing to the high ceiling. I know it is a Catholic cathedral, but it is more like a marvelous tribute to Mother Nature. Spend a good amount of time here. You will not ever see anything else like it.

Reviewed today

An amazing architectural achievement by famous architect Antoni Gaudi, who never got to see the final product of his work. The Basilica is a living monument dedicated to the Old and New Testament. Gaudi used construction principles unknown at the time that he developed in order to establish the weight loads for each column. The columns reflect and have the shape of real trees, with branches spreading at the top to hold the fabulous ceiling. The inside is a splendid fusion of light and colors. This is a must see for everyone and a definite stop in your "bucket list."

Reviewed today

This is a must stop when you are in Barcelona. It's part of the city's history and Gaudi's biggest landmark. The architecture is impressive and it leaves you in awe. You can simply pause and look, there's a purpose to every design element, be it strength or pure beauty. Take your time, don't feel rushed. Once you are inside, think about the magnitude of the project and Gaudi's "out of the box" thinking. Downsides: too busy, too touristy, too commercialized. It's not hard to momentarily forget you are in a church.

Reviewed today via mobile

There are no words to adequately describe this masterpiece. You have to see it to believe it. We were stunned into silence at the breath taking beauty. There is a definite sensory overload.

A tour is a must so you can fully appreciate all the symbolism and history a guide can provide. We used Viator and our guide Gloria was a delight and very knowledgeable about Gaudi’s work. We did the half day tour that included Montjuic, Sagrada Familia and the old Roman section. We really enjoyed her presentations and lively personality.

Reviewed today

We did self guided audio which was good, however next time I may want to spend more for an actual guide. Chose to go at 5:30pm so we could see the sunset streaming through the stained glass - stunning. Spent 2 hours.