Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
from $40.40
from $58.50
from $54.80
from $68.10
66,439 results
All reviews sagrada familia nativity tower passion tower under construction the stained glass windows in advance audio guide awe inspiring on line buy your tickets amazing building time slot visiting barcelona architecture exterior crane masterpiece
Reviewed today via mobile

The number 1 attraction in Barcelona, definitely visit.

Thanks to all the TripAdvisor review tips on booking the tickets online in advance. Excellent advice. When we got there with our 130pm tickets, we heard the guards telling a tourist thatt tickets were sold out, next available slot was 4 hours later.

Reviewed today

If you typically don't visit churches this is one you don't want to miss. It's like nothing you have seen before. You need to make your purchase in advance of travel and plan on at least an hour.

1  Thank bsandds
Reviewed today

At first I thought this would be just another ostentatious Basilica in Spain but after my visit I walked away with a sense of appreciation for one man's lifetime work to create a new and perfect way to express his devotion to God.
Over 40 years this one man, both and engineer and architect, created the beginning of what I consider a most unusual rendition of a Basilica that combines today, both gothic and new collaborators from others contributors that followed his original plans plus have incorporated modern improvements to Gaudi's vision.
Make your reservation, go up in an elevator to one of the two main towers and from the top you will be rewarded with breath taking views of Barcelona. If you are capable, walk down the 400 steps to come down to the 1st floor and marvel up close with the excellent views of the facade of this church from a vantage point you cannot get anywhere else as get lower to ground level. If not able, there is still the option of coming back down on the elevator to your point of origin. Spend a few Euros and purchase the self guided tour that explicitly explains how Antonio Gaudi started on the original facade and others after his passing have managed to keep his work going forward which is expected to be completed in a couple of years. in summation, the $30 Euros ( about $36 USD ) were well worth as it allowed me to share and appreciate his legacy, not only to the city of Barcelona but to the world.

Reviewed today

Not easy to get into on the spur of the moment, reservations can only be made on line. HOWEVER, if a reservation is made early enough, it can include the elevator to the top of the tower(the tower in Dan Brown's book?) which is never available on less than two weeks notice. So,before you leave from home, book the tour with the 12 Euro extra and I guess you won't be sorry.
We didn't but still had a wonderful audio tour.

Reviewed today via mobile

Stunning architecture. So much to see. The colours from the windows are amazing. Photographs cannot do it justice.
We did the nativity tower tour- wasn't the best, not really worth it. Views are ok but there are nicer spots in the city to get better views.

Reviewed today via mobile

Thanks to Irina-she helped take it over the top!
I did the guided tour and was then able to spend all the time I wanted on my own

Reviewed today via mobile

Till u see it, you won't believe it.. was very unfortunate as I did not research beforehand about the tickets to visit inside. As I had only 2 days in Barcelona and unfortunately the tickets were sold out for both days.. I suggest anyone to purchase the tickets online if your stay is going to be short in Barcelona

1  Thank mohamedasifv
Reviewed today via mobile

The Sagrada Familia never ceases to amaze. It’s magnificent. Soo emotionally stirring! My family and I decided to not do a guided tour and do the audio guide. Definitely worth it. I think it’s better to have the audio guide if you want some kind guide because if you are in a guided tour, you have to stay with the group and you cannot revel at your on pace. We also did the Passion Facade Tower, which we are definitely glad we did, but it’s not as good as it sounds in a lot of the reviews. It is very good if you want to see the city from a different perspective and see the fruits and top of the towers close up and go down the amazing spiral stair cases. However you there are not very many places to see out of. Still worth it! We were there for hours so definitely book in the morning so you can be there as long as you want and see the light through the stained glass change. Gaudi’s work is so inspiring and beautiful and I could just keep going in and not get tired of it.

Reviewed today

I have seen Sagrada a couple of years ago, black and dirty, I couldn't believe how it looks today. You may not miss this landmark with its impressing architecture and not ending details (and never ending building works too).

Reviewed today via mobile

This experience is amazing! Of course, Gaudi’s architecture is well known and very original. Make a reservation to go inside. It is like being inside a rainbow! The saturation color coming through the huge windows is awe inspiring. Everywhere you look is something to marvel at. The tall columns are like trees climbing to the high ceiling. I know it is a Catholic cathedral, but it is more like a marvelous tribute to Mother Nature. Spend a good amount of time here. You will not ever see anything else like it.