Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
from $40.10
from $17.20
from $33.20
from $54.40
66,476 results
All reviews sagrada familia nativity tower passion tower under construction the stained glass windows in advance audio guide awe inspiring on line buy your tickets amazing building time slot visiting barcelona architecture exterior crane masterpiece
Reviewed today via mobile

Lots of churches around but nothing like this. Wonderful visit. Recommend church in morning, Park Guell during afternoon.

Reviewed today

Fantastic building. Photos do not do it justice. Amazing history behind the build and design. If you pay to visit you are helping with the construction. We paid to go up a tower, this is great to be able to see amazing views of Barcelona, however not suitable for the fainthearted ( elevator up, LOTS of narrow steps down!) I will mention we almost missed seeing Gaudi's tomb here as there wasn't much signage around, so be aware as there is more information about the construction down there also!

Reviewed today via mobile

Booked the online fast track which was a good system to enter without a long queue. When I printed off my ticket it said photo ID required but we were not asked for any. We just did a photocopy of our passport rather than carry that round which I don’t think is a good idea in Barcelona. There are lots of different ways to get there, from the city centre at Plaça Catalunya we got the D50 bus directly to the Sagrada F, it took about 20 minutes. There are information booths at Plaça Catalunya and by the Sagrada F where they will help you with travel and any other questions.
You go through an airport type security to enter the building. It is an amazing sight both inside and out. There are toilets located around the site and plenty of place to sit and take in the incredible architecture. Even if it is a dull day the light that comes through the windows is fantastic.
We really enjoyed the museum which is located on the way out by the shop. It shows you the time line and the various stages of construction and some of Gaudí’s plans. Don’t miss the small windows you can look through to see the crypt where Gaudí is buried. If you have a guide that won’t be a problem.
Afterwards we went to Costa which is in one of the streets opposite to the Sagrada F we had a snack and you can use the toilets without a code which is useful. They have some nice sofas under cover by the entrance to enjoy a drink/snack so even if it is chilly or raining you can still take in the view of Gaudi’s masterpiece!

Reviewed today via mobile

I saw it for a first time 24 years ago when it had only outside walls and I loved it. This time it’s almost complete and it’s magnificent. I love everything created by Gaudi; however, seeing inside of this beautiful church I didn’t feel Gaudi.

Reviewed today

I could have spent hours just taking in all of the details from the facade to the interior. Truly a magnificent and beautiful place.

Reviewed today

Wow I was totally in awe so this amazing piece of architecture . We were there whe they’re was prayer time and they played the choir singing Ave maria it was so lovely to hear too,
The windows are so beautiful and you get some eduction when you walk round the museum bout Goudi too.

Reviewed today

I stumbled upon some photos of a recent trip to Barcelona including this masterpiece by the famous architect Gaudi. This has been under construction for decades. I was here when I was 19 many years ago and it was incomplete then. It's *more* complete now but still incomplete.

2  Thank EdSalvato
Reviewed today

This was by far my most favourite spot to visit in the city. The architecture and details are unreal- its truly a breathtaking structure. Highly recommend going inside to check it all out!

1  Thank HayleyMoh
Reviewed today

Buy tickets in advance. If using the internet use the official website. Also purchase the (radio) guide. Quite expensive but well worth it.
Book for early entry as it gets very crowded. Our entry was for 9:30, the was no queue then but it was crowded outside, and inside, but it was not unbearable. You can stay as long as wanted.
The lovely organ played occasionally. We found a quiet chapel for prayer. We stayed until after the Angelus prayer held at midday.

1  Thank Anthony B
Reviewed today via mobile

This church is arguably one of Gaudí’s most famous works, and when you visit it you can really tell why – the photos don’t do it justice. You’ll be walking down a street lined with normal houses and then: BAM! There lies the most extravagant church looming over your head!

The details on this church are on another level of artistry: Gothic-style windows that make you feel like you’ve been transported back in time. Words etched into the sides, giving it a feel of magic. Statues carved out into the crevices, bringing the church to life.

1  Thank wanderingtravlr