Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
from $17.20
from $43.50
from $43.20
from $33.20
66,481 results
All reviews sagrada familia nativity tower passion tower under construction the stained glass windows in advance audio guide awe inspiring on line buy your tickets amazing building time slot visiting barcelona architecture exterior crane masterpiece
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I freely admit that I did not understand Gaudí before this visit. Now I think he is a genius! The £22 audio tour was well worth the money, it helped frame the visit with the right narrative. The basilica needs to be seen to be appreciated, no photos can do it justice. Gaudí basically wove the story of the entire life of Jesus into every aspect of the basilica. The ambience inside is like nothing you’ve ever seen/felt before. I think I know now where Peter Jackson got his inspiration for Lothlorien in Lord of the Rings. We hope to be back in 2026 when the basilica is finally complete.

Tips:
1. Come in the afternoon to see the bright sunlight change the church.
2. Make sure you allot at least 1 hour (preferably more) for the museum downstairs, it is very well done and gives a fascinating background story of the vision and construction. The board with the simple sculptor tools is striking. Simple tools in human hands created this masterpiece.
3. Do not stop walking/looking when the audio tour ends, explore the Sacristy, the museum, the grounds.
4. Come back into the basilica after you’ve seen the museum, you’ll have a different appreciation for the space.

BREATH TAKING!!!! SPEECHLESS!!
Pictures can’t describe how AMAZING THIS CHURCH IS!! There is no angle to get a full shot of this building. Word can’t describe how detailed everything this!!! No matter what your domination is you can’t help see the glory of God!!!

Reviewed yesterday

This Basilica is like nothing else I have seen. The sheer size and scope of the original structure is amazing. The ongoing new construction is even more amazing as no one builds new structures such as this. There is a mismatch of stone color from old to new but otherwise the structure is a sight to behold. We did not go inside due to large crowds but just a slow walk around the perimeter is very worth while.

Reviewed yesterday

We visit the Basilica during our city bus tour.
Unforgettable moment and unique experience.
The kind of place you can visit many times....

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Such an mazing piece of Barcelona history and architecture! It was not that crowded but I would love that we were able to see more other than the main altar and sacristy. Which annoys me most (my personal issue with all city attractions) is that you have to pay extra if you want to see and experience more.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

The building is amazing from outside.
The inside interior are even more amazing.
Unbelievable job from the master

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Lots of churches around but nothing like this. Wonderful visit. Recommend church in morning, Park Guell during afternoon.

Reviewed yesterday

Fantastic building. Photos do not do it justice. Amazing history behind the build and design. If you pay to visit you are helping with the construction. We paid to go up a tower, this is great to be able to see amazing views of Barcelona, however not suitable for the fainthearted ( elevator up, LOTS of narrow steps down!) I will mention we almost missed seeing Gaudi's tomb here as there wasn't much signage around, so be aware as there is more information about the construction down there also!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Booked the online fast track which was a good system to enter without a long queue. When I printed off my ticket it said photo ID required but we were not asked for any. We just did a photocopy of our passport rather than carry that round which I don’t think is a good idea in Barcelona. There are lots of different ways to get there, from the city centre at Plaça Catalunya we got the D50 bus directly to the Sagrada F, it took about 20 minutes. There are information booths at Plaça Catalunya and by the Sagrada F where they will help you with travel and any other questions.
You go through an airport type security to enter the building. It is an amazing sight both inside and out. There are toilets located around the site and plenty of place to sit and take in the incredible architecture. Even if it is a dull day the light that comes through the windows is fantastic.
We really enjoyed the museum which is located on the way out by the shop. It shows you the time line and the various stages of construction and some of Gaudí’s plans. Don’t miss the small windows you can look through to see the crypt where Gaudí is buried. If you have a guide that won’t be a problem.
Afterwards we went to Costa which is in one of the streets opposite to the Sagrada F we had a snack and you can use the toilets without a code which is useful. They have some nice sofas under cover by the entrance to enjoy a drink/snack so even if it is chilly or raining you can still take in the view of Gaudi’s masterpiece!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I saw it for a first time 24 years ago when it had only outside walls and I loved it. This time it’s almost complete and it’s magnificent. I love everything created by Gaudi; however, seeing inside of this beautiful church I didn’t feel Gaudi.