Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
from $17.40
from $44.20
from $33.70
from $48.00
66,556 results
All reviews sagrada familia nativity tower passion tower under construction the stained glass windows in advance audio guide awe inspiring on line buy your tickets amazing building time slot visiting barcelona architecture exterior crane masterpiece
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

What an amazing place to visit totally blew me away the most amazing place I’ve ever visited . We booked the audio tour which was well worth the extra money . The staff were all friendly and polite . Totally amazing experience .

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We took the guided toor of the Sagrada Familia.
The guide spoke very good English and was very knowledgeable

A must for every visitor to Barcelona !

Reviewed yesterday

Sagrada Familia is probably the world's most visited church. We visited the church in September of this year. It is spectacular inside and out and very crowded. You can reserve online or wait for an opening at the entrance. Barcelona is a beautiful city. The Sagrada Familia is scheduled for completion in 2026.

Reviewed yesterday

The first time that I saw LaSagrada Familia was in 1974 - at that time only the facade was there and I was amazed at Gaudi's incredible design - I had never seen anything like it. During the past six years, I have visited the basilica every other year to witness the incredible and breathtaking design within. It is indeed the most amazing and inspiring building I have ever seen. The light, streaming through the windows drenches the walls with bright, magnificent colors. The pillars, imitating forms in nature soar to heights rarely seen within a building. This year, our visit to Barcelona was short and we scheduled a tour so we could get in quickly. It was a fabulous tour with lots of details provided regarding the styles of the architects that are continuing the vision to complete this fabulous buildings within the next few years.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

This fantastic church is an unfinished masterpiece by Gaudi. It’s magnificent spires, rnately sculpted walls and its striking beauty rightly make this church one of the signature attraction in Barcelona. It is stunning and unforgettable.

Reviewed yesterday

What a place! Not only is the Sagrada Familia basilica intriguing and unique but it tells the Bible story like no other architecture I've ever seen. I would think that touring with a guide is a necessity because without someone to explain the symbolism and the plan behind every statue and stained glass window or the pillars, the significance of this wonderful work could be missed. The building was begun in 1882 by Francisco de Paula del Villar but Antoni Gaudí took over in 1883 and devoted the rest of his life to its construction. It is still unfinished. Gaudi's religious faith is evident in the facades that represent the life, death and resurrection of Christ. His love of nature is also represented in the pillars that look like giant trees as well as the various fruits and plants that are carved into the stone. This is an awe-inspiring work of art.

Reviewed yesterday

This building is one of the most beautiful pieces of architecture I have ever seen. It's breathtaking inside. Book tickets online at least a few days in advance or you won't be able to get inside.

Reviewed yesterday

This is a must when visiting Barcelona---take a tour, it's worth the money. Gaudi was a true visionary and one cannot experience his work without personally viewing it.

Reviewed yesterday

Absolute need to see experience. We elected a guided tour and our guide Silvia was very professional and did a great job. Self guided tours are available and are less expensive but our preference is a guide. During peak season with crowds a guide would be essential.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I love this place. I always visit when I go so thought to leave a review. A little hidden gem across the street in the park is always lovely to see. Grand place and a must go when you visit Barca.