“Best Food and Drinks are in Flaherty's Irish bar.”

Flaherty's Irish Pub
Ranked #204 of 10,193 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Irish, International, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
Description: Family owned Irish Pub that attracts those in search of a tasty home-made hamburger or steak pie whilst watching the sport on a huge screen and others that are simply looking for a friendly venue to have a good old banter and hear the best places to visit in the city. There are 13 beers on tap, bottles, cocktails, gin & tonics and anything else you feel like having. Drop in and enjoy the friendly international atmosphere, watching sports, enjoying a home-made breakfast, soaking up the sun on our terrace or just simply having a laugh!
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in Barcelona for 9 days but unfortunately I didn't discover Flaherty's Irish Bar except in my last 3 days but since then I went everyday & sometimes twice a day. A great place to eat & drink. A very nice & welcoming staff. Will make sure to cone back again and recommend it to everyone.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,281)

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Having travelled all the way from Australia, I was looking for a nice, relaxed spot in Barcelona where I could watch the Ashes on Wednesday, The Bledisloe Cup on Saturday and the Rugby League on Monday. Couldn't be happier to have stumbled upon Flaherty's.... Not only were ALL the preferences in sport played on multiple screens with sound, but after three days I was pretty much on a first-name-basis with most of the staff, was stoked with the food (try the chilli fries!) and atmosphere, and met a bunch of cool people. I implore anyone who's looking for a good, relaxed sportsbar with good food, to walk past the wanky, rude joints on Las Ramblas and check out Flaherty's. You'll pay less and enjoy more!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We found Flaherty's by accident after being charged 14euro's for A beer on La Rambla and what a difference !!! Good food, good prices, and a nice and happy service including a lovely liquer after your meal. If or when I'm back in Barcelona I'll definately be in Flaherty's

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I visited this pub in 2009 and it was great. However having visited again twice in September 2013, it was a much different story, what a disappointment. The service was so poor, I'm not one to get into stories online but some of the staff were unbelievably rude, saying that some of the Irish staff were not too bad. This didn't feel like an Irish pub, we visited twice and on both occasions the service was shocking. The food itself was good and arrived pretty promptly but the bar service was a big let down. On the plus side, the playground just outside the bar, is great for younger kids and you can dine outside, while keeping an eye on the children.

Seven S, Owner at Flaherty's Irish Pub, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Hello, I was very dissapointed to hear that you had a bad experience in our pub. Good, friendly customer service is of upmost importance to us. I would be extremely obliged if you could send me an email and let me know the day and time you were there, so that, as the owner, I can get to the bottom of this. Much appreciated and thank you in advance. Our email is: barcelona@pflaherty.com

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly staff, a lot of different kinds of beer! And burgers are so tasty and HUGE, everybody has to try it!