“Great culinary experinece”

San Diego, California
“Great culinary experinece”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Yum, yum, yum.

Like many reviewers we had the tuna to start. I had the fish of the day (flaky and delicious), hubby had the duck--wonderful.

Great service, nice atmosphere.

• Visited October 2012

• Polish first
Montreal
“Codium: my best address in Barcelona”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

My sister and I went there two times during our trip and each time it's been perfect: the service is absolutly charming and the food excellent. The tataki of tuna was a piece of heaven! I would HIGHLY recommend that restaurant to anybody who wants quality and good service.

2 Thank Helene D
Irvine, CA
“Delish”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Ate here tonight, I called ahead and made a reservation but it didn't matter since we were e first people there. As previously described, we received a glass of Cava and some appetizers to start. To eat we had the spinach salad, duck, veal cheeks and fish of the day. Everything was exceptional. We had two desserts and with a bottle of Cava our meal was about 100 euros. Not cheap, but well worth it. The service was attentive and fast but not rushed.

1 Thank barbvaca
US
“Delicious & Excellent Service!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We were welcomed to Codium by Israel. He was an excellent server and offered us an aperitif (cava-sparkling spanish wine) on the house upon arrival. He followed the cava with free appetizers. The appetizers were delicious. He suggested a full body red wine that was paired perfectly with our meal. Both of our meals were exceptional. They were so good, we had to try desert, which was also very good.
At the end of the meal I had a carajillo (spanish coffee in north america) which paired nicely with my desert. The entire evening was a perfect end to our honeymoon in europe.
A++ restaurant in terms of service, food, value and atmosphere. Be sure to not to miss out on Coduim.

“Wow!!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

My husband and I went for dinner on our last night in Barcelona. I'm surprised that Codium doesn't get a better rating here... the food, the service and the ambiance is perfection!! Our server, Israel, treated us like royalty from the minute we walked into the restaurant (even though we were earlier than our reservation and they had just opened for the evening). He was extremely friendly and knowledgeable about the menu as well as our request for a recommended wine pairing. I ordered the duck cannaloni and my husband had the veal cheeks in red wine sauce... simply delicious. From start to finish, it was an amazing dining experience!!