“Amazing”

Mamarosa Beach Restaurant
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Mamarosa Beach Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,180 of 9,510 Restaurants in Barcelona
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Barceloneta
Montreux, Switzerland
“Amazing”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I was there different types since I have been leaving in Barcelona. I think it is very nice, it is the real italian food made by italians with a priceless view!

Enjoy Barcelona life and Italian food!!

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Looks impressive, food isn't, service slow, disappointing :(”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Friends staying at the W invited us for dinner here. Passing some lovely Spanish seafood restaurants on the way, serving impressive Paella, I did question our sanity of having Pizza in Spain!

I was right. Whilst the restaurant is fancy and impressive, our seats, low chairs around a low table, were not comfortable - the cushions were not supportive, it didn't make you want to stay and enjoy the food, but maybe that is what they want. We were four adults and three children (older), we felt squished. The Sangria was good, but sooooooo expensive. The Pizzas disappointing. I had a pasta dish, it needed more sauce and was lacking in flavour, I didn't say anything as we were guests, although later our friends also said theirs were poor, but didn't like to say, because of us!

Service was slow, the staff seemed a bit dismissive of us, we had to ask for more cutlery after our starter, were we supposed to keep it for the next course!?

The location was lovely, but it was pretentious and noisy. Our friends were staying in one of the suites at the W and whilst they were happy with the hotel, we all agreed later, we wouldn't be back to eat here.

• Visited July 2013
BarcelonaFlo
“Too bad prices are now exaggerated”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This used to be my preferred place for a dinner on the new beach of Barcelona, below the W hotel. Not anymore. Last time I went there, prices had been raised so much that it was not at all good value for money. Some tomato on a "white pizza" will cost you 2€/pizza (!), service was not particularly attentive, a big disillusion indeed.

• Visited June 2013
Kent England
“Location great, food nice, more lighting please!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We wandered along the beach one night looking for somewhere to eat and opted for Mamarosa. The location, right on the beach, is lovely. The staff are young and friendly, and it has a lively atmosphere. The chairs are quite low, but comfy, and it is quite noisy. Not the place for a romantic meal. Having said that, the food is nice. The menu isn't large, but there is enough choice. We shared a four cheese pizza and a goats cheese salad, and both were very tasty. The salad included strawberries and peaches, random, but it worked. My one slight grumble is that it's so dark in the restaurant that it's impossible to read the menu. I had to use the torch on my phone! One lady moved to the back of the restaurant to view the menu. It was good value though, especially considering the location.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Brilliant night!!!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I just celebrated my birthday in the restaurant and it was brilliant, we had a table on the terrace over looking the beach the food was really nice, the starters are slightly over priced but the mains are good value, we had some yummy seafood and lots of wine, the staff where absolutely lovely and really made our evening special, they couldn't do enough for us. There was a DJ on a bit later playing some really good tunes so we stayed for a few more drinks after we'd finished eating. I would definitely recommend this restaurant and will be back for another visit soon. Thanks all for a lovely night