“Brilliant night!!!”

Mamarosa Beach Restaurant
Reserve with
Save up to 50% when you reserve online *
Mamarosa Beach Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6,383 of 9,924 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Barceloneta
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I just celebrated my birthday in the restaurant and it was brilliant, we had a table on the terrace over looking the beach the food was really nice, the starters are slightly over priced but the mains are good value, we had some yummy seafood and lots of wine, the staff where absolutely lovely and really made our evening special, they couldn't do enough for us. There was a DJ on a bit later playing some really good tunes so we stayed for a few more drinks after we'd finished eating. I would definitely recommend this restaurant and will be back for another visit soon. Thanks all for a lovely night

There are newer reviews for Mamarosa Beach Restaurant

Reviewed July 30, 2013

My name is Nadia. I would like to share my great experience in Expo Hotel and especially on the terrace of that hotel.
Some days ago I was celebrating my wedding anniversary on the terrace of Expo Hotel. My husband prepared a surprise dinner for me there.
Was lovely...all the staff of the terrace was very attentive and they did make that evening special for us. The Food and Beverage Manager prepared a nice surprise for both of us a big delicious chocolate cake and some little details on the table like a flowers, glass of champagne…really amazing. The view from that terrace paid for itself. You can see fountain show up from there and all that lights…gorgeous!!!
The food was wonderful.
I totally will recommend to go there to all my friends.
Thank you very much for a great experience and for unforgettable evening. I would also like to say thank you to the Expo Hotel Food and Beverage Manager. Raul you are doing a great job wish you all the best!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is without a doubt the worst place I have ever been. Slow service, bad food, but the worst thing is that the staff just do not care about the customer. This restaurant is made for the casual customer. You come to Barcelona on holydays, you see a restaurant with nice views and you think you are going to have a great time, but you are wrong, from the cold welcome to the cold and extremely overpriced food you feel that you just don't matter to them, you feel like just a number. Durng my stay in barcelona I went to a different restaurant every day and this is, by far, the worst. But not the worst in barcelona, the worst restaurant i have been in mu life!!!! Please avoid.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Just visit this beach restaurant, poor service and not one smile on the waiters face!
Eat and drink for71 EUR did not bring any smile on our waiter's.
Wiil of course not come back!!!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I generally never write reviews on restaurants but this place was so bad I thought it was in my best interests to make sure people save their money and avoid this place. The appearance of Mamarosa is very nice, overlooking the beach, nice furnishings/decor etc, but that's where it ends. Service was shockingly bad throughout our meal; the host greeted us outside whilst puffing on a fag, very classy! The food was terrible; pizza was tasteless and soggy in the middle, and my wife's pasta dish I wouldn't have fed to my dog. This is also not cheap and considering it delivers this kind of food it really is appalling. When we complained no effort or apologise were made. We are just an average couple and enjoy a nice meal like everyone else and after leaving there I felt I'd had my pants well and truly pulled down. There are so many other options like Wave inside the W which is the same kind of price and delivers food just like you’d expect. Avoid Mamarosa at all costs it’s a nightmare I am glad I’m over!

1  Thank SMillington