“Great for a beach lunch!”

Mamarosa Beach Restaurant
Reserve with
Save up to 50% when you reserve online *
Mamarosa Beach Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6,383 of 9,924 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Barceloneta
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Stunning views and great italian food. Definitely worth a visit for a sunny lunch on the beach. I wish they'd change the cushions on the seats/booths as they all look very used and stained.

There are newer reviews for Mamarosa Beach Restaurant

Reviewed August 5, 2012

My husband and I decided to eat here because it was one of the only places open for dinner around the 5:30 pm hour and it was 25 steps from our hotel. I would have given this place a five if it weren't for the smoking by the other patrons. I know in Europe they don't have the non- smoking sections like we do in the USA, but I would have really liked that, because we had a lady have a smoke EVERYTIME she would finish three bites of her food. Let's get to the good stuff! The atmosphere was wonderful with the breeze in your hair and the ocean and few hundred feet away. We had a table that faced the sidewalk and we got to people watch which was great. My husband had the spaghetti with bolognese and I had the filet with a zucchini flan (sounds gross, but was good). SO delicious I didn't want to stop eating. We loved this place and would recommend it to anyone. Just FYI, I am a VERY picky eater and I had no problem finding anything to eat. Happy Eating!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Mamarosa beach has all the ingredients for a great night out in Barcelona. Situated just underneath the W Hotel, it has amazing views of the Barcelona coastline away from the stress of the city centre. Fantastic authentic italian food and friendly staff make this a fabulous place to have dinner and several days a week the night lives on well into the wee hours with live djs and delicious cocktails on their terrace overlooking the beach. One of my favourites!

1  Thank Miss_c_piggy
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Officially the worst meal in my life! Seafood paella has no seafood in it. Staff just don't care. Avoid it all costs.

1  Thank Britt123456
Reviewed January 21, 2012

- Delicious food.
- If you're staying at the W-Hotel, then trying it is a must.
- Their pizza was very light and tasty.