Everything was just grand. BCN Suites are close to 2 metro stations allowing us to get anywhere within a maximum of 20 minutes. We were 2 couples so having two bedrooms each with its own bathroom was very convenient. Having these accommodations made our stay in Barcelona a very comfortable one. The food market nearby was well stocked where we purchased basic foods for breakfast and supper. We also made good use of the espresso coffee machine in the kitchenette. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful - always with a smile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eric Vokel was born in Copenhagen. Architecture and design are his life. He regularly works with major Nordic design studios and during one of his trips stopped off in Barcelona: he was captivated by its architecture, culture and Mediterranean colour. Such was the impact the city had on him that he decided to stay and carry out his latest project: Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments. Each of the apartments has been personally designed and decorated by Eric in a style that is a unique mix of functionality and the beauty of Nordic design with all the creativity and spontaneity of Mediterranean design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments - BCN Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments - Bcn Hotel Barcelona
- Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments - BCN Suites Barcelona, Catalonia