Location is good, style and facilities are ok. I chose it as I stayed in Madrid's first and it was great, but I hate finding long black hair in the bathroom, dirty teacups and dust rolling with ear cleaning sticks underneath my bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eric Vokel was born in Copenhagen. Architecture and design are his life. He regularly works with major Nordic design studios and during one of his trips stopped off in Barcelona: he was captivated by its architecture, culture and Mediterranean colour. Such was the impact the city had on him that he decided to stay and carry out his latest project: Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments. Each of the apartments has been personally designed and decorated by Eric in a style that is a unique mix of functionality and the beauty of Nordic design with all the creativity and spontaneity of Mediterranean design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments - BCN Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments - Bcn Hotel Barcelona
- Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments - BCN Suites Barcelona, Catalonia