The stand-out positive feature for us was the helpful staff at Eric Vokel suites in barcelona. The Eric Vokel women were wonderful to deal with. We had a lot of washing to catch up on and they went out and bought us a clothes rack for drying. Unexpectedly helpful.
We stayed for 15 nights, so really got a good feel for the place. The location is great - walking distance to La Sagrada familiar, and on a direct bus route up to Park Guel. When there was a General Strike in Barcelona, we walked down to the beach and had our picnic then walked most of the way back, although it was a long walk.
The thing we had a problem with was the lack of sound-proofing in the building - the apartments are great value and well laid out, but we slept very poorly as EVERY sound in the building reverberated through the walls, floors and ceiling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eric Vokel was born in Copenhagen. Architecture and design are his life. He regularly works with major Nordic design studios and during one of his trips stopped off in Barcelona: he was captivated by its architecture, culture and Mediterranean colour. Such was the impact the city had on him that he decided to stay and carry out his latest project: Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments. Each of the apartments has been personally designed and decorated by Eric in a style that is a unique mix of functionality and the beauty of Nordic design with all the creativity and spontaneity of Mediterranean design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments - BCN Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments - Bcn Hotel Barcelona
- Eric Vokel Boutique Apartments - BCN Suites Barcelona, Catalonia