This place looks half decent from the outside, but AVOID!
I ordered Spanish omelette – it arrive barely warm. When I asked for it to be heated, the surly waiter took it into the kitchen where they obviously wanted to teach me a lesson, because it was returned, 15 minutes later, super boiling hot, having been nuked-to-death in the microwave.
The staff were more interested in chatting up a couple of girls than serving customers.
Honestly, don’t bother with this place.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.