“Touristy, but good food”

Marina Bay by Moncho's
Reserve with
Marina Bay by Moncho's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #456 of 9,924 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ciutadella / Vila Olimpica
Description: La casa de las paellas, tapas y cocktails junto al Mar. Cuenta con una carta marinera basada en una estudiada selección de arroces, pescados salvajes y mariscos. Con su enclave a 360ºC, Marina domina las vistas al Puerto Olímpico y al mar. Tiene dos terrazas, una ellas cubierta; justo debajo del emblemático “Peix Daurat” de Frank Gehry.
Reviewed April 17, 2014

we took a chance by ordering the "fish and chips" for lunch today. I have to say that we were pleasantly surprised. Not only was the food delivered to us quickly; every bite was delicious. I would highly recommend this place! The service was also delightful!

There are newer reviews for Marina Bay by Moncho's

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Friendly staff, great food, good service and attractive surroundings. Pretty good value for money. Careful with the strong liqueur offered after the meal as a digestif!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

My Wife and I went to Barcelona last august and stubbled upon Monchos. We had a lovely meal I ordered too much as always but couldn't resist eating it. The staff were all very friendly and we had a great time. I will definitely be returning to eat here next time I'm in Barcelona.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Very good service. We had patatas bravas, paella and fideua. Very nice staff. It is a typical restaurant for tourists: paella and fideua where not salted as you would find in a restaurant for locals. Nice views from Port Olympic. Not very cheap for the quantity/quality of food but OK.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Moncho's bar on the seafront of the Olympic beach area is now a favourite haunt for us when we visit Barcelona. The great food, wonderfully friendly service and brilliant decor makes relaxation instant! Oh, and the Caipirinhas help too! You can sit and watch the world go by and there's lots of free parking. My favourite is the wonderfully crispy fish and chips with a light salad elegantly served and less than 10€. On second thoughts I shouldn't tell too many people about this place or I will never get a seat!

1  Thank Karen P