El Palauet Living Barcelona
$208
$123
$116
  • Pool
Casa Camper Hotel Barcelona(Barcelona)
$373
  • Breakfast included
$207
$344
$313
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
$149
El Palace Hotel(Barcelona)
$437
$423
  • Restaurant
All reviewspasseig de graciahome away from homeboutique hotelshort walksuiteprivacy
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We were in Barcelona for a friend's birthday and wanted to stay somewhere special to celebrate. After what felt like an exhaustive search trying to find accommodation with two-bedroom apartments, an angel smiled upon us and guided us to El Palauet. What a find.

If, like us, you've always fantasised of living in a multi-million dollar apartment (but aren't quite there yet) then this is the place to come and live the dream (if only for a couple of nights). We didn't want to leave. We maybe spent 8 hours outside our hotel over the course of our two night stay. The rest we spent inside soaking in all the apartment's treasures (except for the sound system, which wasn't working. Lucky we brought our own).

This was easily the most upmarket place we stayed in over the course of our two month European trip and we arrived at El Palauet with high expectations for our stay. We left feeling that not only had our expectations been met, but exceeded.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank DinkyDiDinks
JanaSantamaria, Director General at El Palauet Living Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Dear Friends,
It was a pleasure for us too to have you in El Palauet Living BArcelona.

I hope to see you next time intown.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My friends and I have been travelling through Europe at the same time but only meeting up for a couple of occasions in a 10-week period. It was my birthday this previous weekend and decided to meet in Barcelona and splurge. One of the things we found difficult to find was a hotel in Barcelona that had two separate bedrooms as opposed to one bedroom and fold-out bed.

The hotel itself is stunning. Everything is lush. They have the most amazing lighting in the rooms, included walls and furniture that have backlighting I them that just add the most incredible touch. The bathrooms are incredible with Roca fixtures including a colour therapy shower and a Japanese electric toilet which ensures that EVERYTHING is clean after you finish.

Before we arrived, they asked if there was anything we wanted in the room. I have a mild addiction to Perrier, so was absolutely stoked when they were able to fulfil my request for about 2 litres of Perrier in the fridge. All of the staff were amazing. They provided a lot of information about the area. We had requested information about boat trips around Barcelona (which we didn't end up using) but they were all thoroughly researched with a variety of different options.

And, to top it off, they had a birthday card waiting for me with balloons! When I return to Barcelona, I will definitely staying there again.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,
I am very happy that you enjoy your last stay in El Palauet Living Barcelona. It was a pleasure for us too.

I hope to see you next time in the city
Have a nice day
Best regards from cool and lovely Barcelona

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We (family of four) just finished a two week trip to Spain and Morocco with a one night layover in Barcelona at the El Palauet. I don't often experience "hotel envy" (as in, I wish I could stay in this room longer), but we certainly did at the El Palauet. Housed in a fabulous turn of the century building on the Passeig de Gracia (the Madison Avenue of Barcelona), the common areas are stunning. The rooms are even more fantastic--soaring, gorgeously restored ceilings; chic furnishings; state of the art systems. We loved every bit of it--the butler service, the attentiveness of all of the staff (one of whom came to our room at 6:00 a.m. on the day of our departure to prepare breakfast!). Thank you El Palauet (Lorna and Alex!). We can't wait to return, for a longer stay!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank peter a
JanaSantamaria, Director General at El Palauet Living Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

I hope to see you next time in the city

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Electronic Features not Working. [Music].
They should update the music and electronic system.
Car Parking/Service not available, but Public Parking available 24H.
They should propose Voiturier service.
Everything else is just Excellent.
.................................................

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
JanaSantamaria, Director General at El Palauet Living Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thanks for your comments,
Sorry for the electronic problems, we are working for solve it!

I hope you had a nice stay with us :)

Have a nice day,

Reviewed May 3, 2013

This was a really nice find- thank you trip advisor! Well, where shall I start? The apartments are kept clean, the interior is very much French- Dramatic style and the location is quite good- about 20 minutes walk to the center. Me & my boyfriend had a very pleasant weekend living in a very chic place. Thank you!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
JanaSantamaria, Director General at El Palauet Living Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thanks for your opinion, that's very important for us,
We are really happy taht you enjoy your time with us.
We hope to see you soon on your next stay in Barcelona.

Jana Santamaria