“Absolute MUST!”

BrightSide
Ranked #1 of 166 Food & Drink in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Discover Barcelona cruising in the sidecar of a classic motorcycle or in a unique vintage van. Your own private guide will take you on a wonderful journey into the authentic Barcelona: understand the famous attractions, dig-up the local's secrets and experience the genuine Mediterranean lifestyle. Talk, watch and learn while having fun on the way. Every tour includes a large number of stops all around the city, for explanations, pictures or to go for an easy walk around an interesting landmark, a beautiful district or to enjoy the views.
New York City, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Absolute MUST!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I made my friend take this tour with me...and she LOVED it. She was so against going on a tour, but this was the absolute perfect way to see the city! We saw everything we wanted to see in an afternoon. We had time to take pictures, and the tour really was tailored to what we wanted to do. Our guide was awesome (a cute young polish guy on a motorcycle - ha!) and had great suggestions for restaurants, entertainment, shopping, etc. So glad I didnt listen to my friend and booked this tour against her will. It really made our trip!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Jessvan

• Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
NYC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A day with Esther”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

My tour of Barcelona with Esther was an incredible experience. I had been to Barcelona before and had an idea of the lay of the land, so to speak, so Esther and I worked together to decide which attractions I wanted to see and which we could skip. I told her I wanted to focus on the "local" experience of Barcelona, especially shopping and food. She delivered, that's for sure! Esther herself is a native of Barcelona and had the inside scoop on just about anything I asked for: local Barcelona designers that were unique and affordable: check! She took me to El Born and Gracia for the shopping AND the food. Amazing! We also hit some of the most scenic routes in the city, and she gave me incredible history facts along the way that I later shared with my friends who didn't take the tour with me. She was so knowledgeable and passionate about her city that I couldn't help but love everything we did together. And, perhaps the icing on the cake, was that she offered her contact information to me so that I could ask for recommendations throughout my time in Barcelona. This tour was worth every Euro, and if you decide to schedule one for yourself, I highly recommend you request Esther.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank sweetp324
Phoenix, Arizona
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Believe the Hype!!”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Stop reading this review and go purchase your ticket! I had an awesome half day tour with BrightSide. Not only will you be riding in style and be the envy of everyone around town, but you will leave the tour with a wealth of knowledge and a feeling of great accomplishment. My tour guide Matt was A-Maz-inggg. He was such a warm spirited and passionate person. He went out of his way to make sure the tour was meaningful for me, and even took me to get the best Croissant in Barcelona! Yes it is quite expensive, however it is well worth the splurge, after all your on vacation. Live it up!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank ctinaluca
York, England, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“Don't hesitate... this is great value for money!”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We did the 3 hour tour and it was excellent. I would be happy to have had longer or do it again. Our guide, Peter, was friendly, courteous and very knowledgeable. His English was faultless. Everything about the trip was great, especially the bike.
This is a great business idea and they deserve to do well. I am sure their top rating on trip advisor is well earned. It may look a bit pricey, but trust me, it is worth every euro.
All in all, a memorable and brilliant way to explore Barcelona!

1 Thank Paul H
Guayaquil, Ecuador
“the best tour of my eurotrip!!!”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Definitely this was the best tour during my visit to Europe (visited fifteen cities). The guide knew the answers for our questions on each attraction. Also she was very nice and helpful. She even bought us a cup of tea at the end of the tour!

Punctual, friendly, comfortable and well rounded tour...

A-MUST-DO