“Don't hesitate... this is great value for money!” 5 of 5 bubbles

BrightSide
Ranked #1 of 162 Food & Drink in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Discover Barcelona cruising in the sidecar of a classic motorcycle or in a unique vintage van. Your own private guide will take you on a wonderful journey into the authentic Barcelona: understand the famous attractions, dig-up the local's secrets and experience the genuine Mediterranean lifestyle. Talk, watch and learn while having fun on the way. Every tour includes a large number of stops all around the city, for explanations, pictures or to go for an easy walk around an interesting landmark, a beautiful district or to enjoy the views.
York, England, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“Don't hesitate... this is great value for money!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

We did the 3 hour tour and it was excellent. I would be happy to have had longer or do it again. Our guide, Peter, was friendly, courteous and very knowledgeable. His English was faultless. Everything about the trip was great, especially the bike.
This is a great business idea and they deserve to do well. I am sure their top rating on trip advisor is well earned. It may look a bit pricey, but trust me, it is worth every euro.
All in all, a memorable and brilliant way to explore Barcelona!

1 Thank Paul H

• Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
Guayaquil, Ecuador
“the best tour of my eurotrip!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Definitely this was the best tour during my visit to Europe (visited fifteen cities). The guide knew the answers for our questions on each attraction. Also she was very nice and helpful. She even bought us a cup of tea at the end of the tour!

Punctual, friendly, comfortable and well rounded tour...

A-MUST-DO

Visited February 2013
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great way to experience Barcelona!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

I agree with a previous reviewer - wouldn't have found this tour outside of tripadvisor. I took the half day tour and it was worth it! Incredibly knowledgeable tour guide - Esther. It was so much fun! Great memory.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank none60763
Valatie, New York
5 attraction reviews
“Amazing Way to see Barcelona!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

This tour is amazing and a must do! My cousin and I had a great time! Our tour guide Matt took us to Parc Guell and showed us great hidden areas of the city that we would have never seen otherwise. He took us to an amazing pastry shop as well as many other things. the motorcycle tour was a great way to take pictures that we weren't able to get on the bus tour. Matt was amazing and everybody treated us like celeberties as we rode by. I highly reccomend this tour to anybody planning on going to Barcelona. Make sure you book early so you can get the spot you want because each tour guide only does one tour per day to ensure that each client is treated right! This was by far one of the coolest parts of my trip!

Visited February 2013
“Best sightseeing ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

Had a great half a day tour with Mathias. Very knowledgeable guy. Knows all there is to know about every corner, every street, famous people and artists who lived in Barcelona and good places to dine.

Very entertaining and educational tour at the same time, plus I got a whole lot of tips to make the rest of my trip more enjoyable.