“Fast but fabulous !”

Bun Bo Vietnam
Ranked #1,116 of 11,852 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

Arrived here with extreme hunger but the service was very fast.
My order, pho, was fabulous. For an Asian like me, this taste was satisfactory.
What I like most is that a lot of pieces of meat were given. So generous !

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,489)

Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

We came here with my partner and a friend and managed to be sat down in five minutes.

The whole restaurant was full. The food was steamy, delicious and very filling. Service was very effective and quick.

A good night out.

Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

In a sea of patatas bravas and paella this place seemed like a mirage, 90% of the food can be easily veganised by adding tofu or dropping the fish sauce. The venue itself is lovely, decorated with a nod to Vietnam rather than a full on theatrical show. The staff were all super friendly and the food came fast and piping hot, the prices are really fair, considering they are based in central Barcelona and the cocktails were great and value for money. I’d say it was a hidden gem but people were queuing for a table. So it’s definitely a gem albeit a well known one. I will be going again as were here for the next three days and eating as a vegan in this city has been quiet hard to be honest, which has been a surprise, after four days this is the first I’ll go to bed feeling like I’ve had my fill. I would give five stars if I could but the app won’t let me.

Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

Brilliant wontons and chicken pho, cured my hangover. Good Vietnamese food, fresh, full of flavour and well priced for the location, so many rip off tourist restaurants/bars nearby. Great little central spot too. Doesn’t have a huge menu but I think that’s always the sign of a good restaurant if I’m honest.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 19, 2019

Swift service, straight forward, serving quite many people in a standardised way. The food os ok, although is perhaps suffers a bit from a kind of "hurry". Nothing really to complain about, at least not the prices, but after the meal, there is a feeling that something was missing -- just a little bit. But we will come back, though. Interesting interior!

Date of visit: February 2019