“Great food but let down by awful staff.”
Review of Bun Bo Vietnam

Bun Bo Vietnam
Ranked #455 of 10,193 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Bo Bun's Food was really lovely and we all fully enjoyed it. Manager was great and very accommodating as were the male members of staff. However the female members that served us provided the rudest service I have ever experienced, lots of eye rolling and slamming the food down which really ruined our experience there. We all felt really uncomfortable which was a disappointment.

1  Thank Katherine S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,229)

Reviewed December 30, 2012

This is my third visit to this lovely well run and friendly restaurant and I keep hoping that they will stop serving Cazorla water (in both still and sparkling format) as the only choice for mineral water. On every occasion someone eating with me was remarked that the water seemed "off" or "stale." Please as a note to the management, Cazorla is a specialty mineral water ideal for babies and spas but not for restaurants. It does taste funny because it has a special mineral mix. Please send it back and get a more pedestrian local water. You will probably have better margins and happier customers as the food will taste better. If you read my other reviews you will see I am not some oddball water critic! )))

1  Thank charlesp
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

I descovered this restaurant while I was walking into "Ravàl". If you want to try somethings differents and very good, you must come there. Very good mojito and caipirinha. not expensive and very nice staff.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

As far as we can tell, good Asian restaurants aren't Barcelona's strong side, but there are some excellent. "Bun Bo" is not one of them. I found the food average to mediocre, the service slow and lacking in care.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

We had lunch here on our final day. The food is fresh and of a very high standard. The menu del dia is 9e but we chose off the normal menu and it was still very cheap. I would recommend the salad. Delicious. The staff are very friendly. If you are a bit tight for time then book a table as it is always busy.