“Very average”

Bun Bo Vietnam
Ranked #445 of 10,346 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
Reviewed December 26, 2012

As far as we can tell, good Asian restaurants aren't Barcelona's strong side, but there are some excellent. "Bun Bo" is not one of them. I found the food average to mediocre, the service slow and lacking in care.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,270)

Reviewed December 19, 2012

We had lunch here on our final day. The food is fresh and of a very high standard. The menu del dia is 9e but we chose off the normal menu and it was still very cheap. I would recommend the salad. Delicious. The staff are very friendly. If you are a bit tight for time then book a table as it is always busy.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

It is one of the restaurants I kept going more often while I stayed in Barcelona. I love the lettuce with the meat and Pho Bo.some of the deserts are really tasty.very economical one in the heart of the Barcelona..

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Ok food, ok service, ok atmosphere. Went there for my birthday... we were quite cramped sitting right next to a couple next to us. The food was nice but quite heavy which you wouldn't expect from Vietnamese food. It wasn't amazing. I wouldn't go back, there are better places in the city.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

If you're traveling in old town Barcelona and want a break from the yummy Tapas, I recommend helping yourself to the good food at Bun Bo Vietnam. The Pho Ga had generous portions of meat and noodles and a fairly authentic flavor.