This was my very first hostel experience, and thankfully I wasn't disappointed. Had a nice time at this hostel. Went there in March with 3 friends, hence the dorms were quiet as it was the non-tourist season.The dorms with bunk beds were a little cramped but hey, this is a hostel! I really wasn't expecting a large, airy room. The washrooms were clean and maintained well. Would recommend this hostel to people who are looking to just spend the night under a roof and the day spent exploring Barcelona. I would definitely stay here again. Couple of friends who stayed here on my recommendation had good things to say about this hostel.
* 3-minute walk to the Metro Paral. lel
*Walking distance to La Rambla
*Very friendly staff
*Good security, need an access card to even enter the hostel building
*Good supply of Hot water! (might not matter in summer, but it was a big deal to me as I went there in Mid-March)
*Breakfast not so great, but it's free so it is not really a deal killer
*Location might be a bit sketchy at night, though I wasn't personally hassled by anyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be Sound Hostel Barcelona: Cheap, comfortable and original hostel in town Enjoy your Barcelona experience to the most, staying at an original and cheap hostel: Be Sound Hostel Barcelona! Booking at Be Sound Hostel will grant you the best facilities for the cheapest price. That way you can experience the good side of Barcelona. Have a pleasant time during your visit when staying right in the center of Barcelona, next las Ramblas and the port! We offer you the best facilities at Be Sound Hostel Barcelona Free Walking Tour Free Wi-Fi in-room Free lockers with electronic key Free Barcelona maps Guest Kitchen available Reception open 24 hours Activities like: Pub crawls, tapas and flamenco… Great sunny terrace Beautiful and comfortable common rooms Air conditioning and Heating International & helpful staff Luggage storage lockers Coin operated laundry and dryer machines Sheets or towels can be rented for just 2,50 € Bike parking Best location for party! Ramblas to Paral·lel, both ideal strips to find restaurants, shops, bars, and a long etc, the best nightlife route in town!! The site of this Be Hostel is a refurbished building with an ample and sunny terrace plus balconies on each floor overlooking the city escapes of neighboring Raval. The interior is laid out comfortably, making it the best place to make friends and relax when not sightseeing or partying around town. Be Sound Hostel Barcelona surroundings A stones throw away is one Barcelona‘s landmark sites, a Gaudi masterpiece; Palau Guell. Other nearby curiosities include Santa Monica Arts Center, Las Ramblas, the Columbus Monument, Maremagnum and the Port. On a different note, but also nearby, are an array of some of the most happening clubs and bars in the city. Places like Moog (an important European techno venue), London Bar, Boulevard Club, Manolo Bar (skater’s bar), Apolo (open 7 days a week), and many more, will keep you going till you drop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Be Sound Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Sound Hostel Barcelona, Catalonia