Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

More Info
from $18.26
More Info
6,022 results
All reviews old city gaudi tour runner beans walking tour gothic quarter ann marie great tour free tour free walking placa reial great introduction gaudi's life sagrada familia highly recommend this tour gaudi buildings an excellent guide night tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was a great tour and I’d highly recommend it to anyone interested in getting to know Barcelona.
Jarrod was a fantastic guide, informative and entertaining and clearly passionate about Gaudi and the city.
He gave some great suggestions about where to visit how to get tickets and also some great tapas and paella places.
If I’m in Barcelona again I’d definitely take a tour with Runner Bean and try and get on a tour with Jarrod.

Thanks mate!
Sean

Date of experience: May 2019
Sputrip, Front Office Manager at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Sean,

Great to read your review of Jarrod's tour. He's a hugely popular guide and I know will enjoy reading your comments.

Thanks for sharing!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great walking tour of the Gothic city centre. Gorka was a great guide, lots of knowledge of the city and the history. Very interesting, glad we did it.

Otherwise you will just walk past things and monuments without realising what it is.

At the end of the 2 hour walk all of us contributed about 5 euros per person. Most of the others in the group gave similar amounts. It was well worth it.

Good your, go for it. We did the 4.30 pm your. Book a few days in advance if you can.

Date of experience: May 2019
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for the review. I am glad you enjoyed my tour around the Gothic Quarter.

All the best :-)

Gorka

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

These tours were well organized, very informative and lots of fun. The guides were quite knowledgeable and excited to share their knowledge with us. I would highly recommend these tours to anyone looking to learn about Barcelona with guides that are organized and provide a wonderful tour. Great fun.

Hi there,

Thanks for joining us and for your really lovely 5* review!

All the best :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I did both of the free walking tours ( Gaudi and Gothic quarter). Super fun and friendly guides and are super complete tours ! I highly recommend them

Date of experience: May 2019
Sputrip, Front Office Manager at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello!

A big thank you for choosing Runner Bean Tours to show your around Barcelona and giving your experience a full 5* :)))

We hope you enjoyed Barcelona!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

With just a short period of time (48 total hours) in Barcelona, we hoped to maximize the impact of our activities that allowed us to explore the city. The Gaudi Free Walking Tour was a perfect blend of history, architecture, and culture to orient us to this beautiful city! Racquel knows her stuff and knows how to teach and entertain at the same time. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this tour to someone on their first trip to Barcelona!

Hi Kay,

Thanks for the fantastic feedback on Raquel's tour. I know she'll enjoy reading your review as much as we did!

Thanks for sharing:)