Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

More Info
from $17.30
More Info
5,345 results
All reviews old city gaudi tour runner beans walking tour gothic quarter ann marie great tour free tour free walking placa reial great introduction gaudi's life sagrada familia highly recommend this tour an excellent guide gaudi buildings interesting information
Reviewed yesterday

I experienced 2 tours: Gaudi (with gude Raquel) and Gothic walking tours (guide Eric) and both were absolutely amazing. Both guides were easy-going and were able to explain a lot about every tour highlights. I definitely recommend Runner Beans Tours.

Reviewed 2 days ago

Anna was great, we took the gaudi tour- exactly as we expected - didn't talk too much, explained the necessary stuff, was very nice and experienced, and didn't try to cause us to buy more tours like other companies.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I would highly recommend both tours. Both tour leaders were great and were very informative in Gaudi architecture and gothic and Spanish history.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Eric from runner bean took us on the historical tour of the Gothic district and he was the most engaging, friendly, informative & likable guide I have ever encountered.

Sputrip, Front Office Manager at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

What a wonderful review for Eric - thank you Michael!

Thanks as well for choosing us to show you around Barcelona!

Hope you had a wonderful stay :)

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Jarrod was fantastic. He went out of his way to make my dad (who is in a wheelchair) comfortable during the tour.
He was thorough and interesting and kept the tour going at a good pace.
He was able to answer all of our questions and had lots of interesting facts to tell us.
Would definitely recommend.

Hi Naomi,

Thanks for joining Runner Bean Tours and choosing us to show you around Barcelona!

I'm so glad you enjoyed the tour with Jarrod and found him interesting and welcoming.

Hope to see you again soon for another tour.

Thanks again :)

Reviewed 5 days ago

Ann-Marie, my tour guide on the Gaudi tour was really friendly, welcoming and extremely informative regarding both the Gaudi Houses we visited and Gaudi's life. The visit to the Sangra Familia was outstanding especially with Ann-Marie's explanation of the different facets of the building, especially the Nativity Tower. Thoroughly enjoyable experience with a great Tour Guide. Would highly, highly recommend the Gaudi Tour.

Hi there,

We loved reading your 5* review of Ann Marie's tour.

Ann Marie is a very experienced and knowledgeable guide and I'm glad you enjoyed your time with her on your private tour.

Thanks for sharing!!!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

I would totally recommend this tour. Ann-marie our tour guide was amazing. She was so knowledgeable and we learned so much about Gaudi life and the projects he worked on. She explained everything clearly and in a way that was easy to understand. She also gave us an insight to the inside of the buildings Gaudi created by showing us images of the inside interier. The tour ended at Sangra Familia which is Gaudi's most amazing project and Ann_Marie explained the outside elements in great detail.. I'm so glad I decided to go on Runner Beans tour.

Hi there,

We're delighted you chose us to explore the delights of Gaudí with.

A huge thanks you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor; Ann Marie is a very knowledgeable guide and I will be sure to pass your thoughts onto her.

Hope you had a wonderful time in Barcelona!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

The guide is really nice and full of knowledge about the history and good at expressing to the customers, it's really worth to visit

A big thank you from us for your 5* review!

Thanks for joining Runner Bean Tours and we hope you had a great stay in Barcelona.

Reviewed 5 days ago

Hola Gorka and Ann-Marie, Rob wrote to me to advise that Ali from Runner Bean Tours was excellent yesterday (10/11/18) walking tour of the Gothic Quarter.

Can I also personally add that it has been an absolute pleasure working out this tour with you. It can be difficult negotiating something suitable for a group of people from the other side of the globe and you both have just made this just an absolute pleasure.

From the both of us Gracias!

Salute, Karinna

Hi Karinna,

Thanks a million for passing on Rob's thoughts.

It was lovely meeting Rob and the group on Saturday morning and I thoroughly enjoyed showing them all around the Gothic Quarter :)

Thanks as well for your kind comments regarding our Customer Care - very appreciated .))

Ali

Reviewed 6 days ago

We quickly left our bags at our hotel and made our way to meet the guide for the Gothic Tour. Our guide was very interesting and witty. We had whisper devices but sometimes he choose not to use them. I would prefer them on at all times. Would definitely recommend this company.

Sputrip, Front Office Manager at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Hi there,

I think you are mistaking us with another company as we do not use whisperer devices.

Please remove this review from our site and place it with the correct company.

Many thanks and all the best,