Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

More Info
from $18.40
More Info
5,723 results
All reviews old city gaudi tour runner beans walking tour gothic quarter great tour ann marie free tour free walking placa reial gaudi's life great introduction sagrada familia highly recommend this tour gaudi buildings an excellent guide interesting facts
Reviewed September 29, 2016

We thank you very warmly Gorka and Ann-Marie for the interesting tours in Barcelona and for the sharing with us their passion to be part of that amazing city – Barcelona.

Gorka, Ann-Marie and the whole team of Runner Bean Tours have earned our admirations for their excellent job.

Highly recommended.

Date of experience: September 2016
Sputrip, Owner at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2016

Hi Maya,

Thank you so much to you for your warm review. We work really hard to ensure that all the guides are fantastic and it is really nice when someone acknowledges this.

I hope you had the best time in our city and come back soon :-))

Gorka & Ann-Marie

Reviewed September 28, 2016

My sister and I did the Gaudi Walking tour in Barcelona. It was such a good experience. We didn't do a lot of "tours" while in Spain, I like to walk around and experience the city in my own way. But this 2.5 hour walking tour flew by. We got so much great information about Gaudi as well as some other fun tid bits about the city. Our our guide was very informative. It's "free", but they're so great that at the end you will definitely want to leave a tip!

Date of experience: September 2016
Sputrip, Front Office Manager at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2016

Hi Stacie,

Delighted you took a tour for a change and really enjoyed it! That means a lot to us!

Thanks for sharing and we hope you'll do more with us in the future :)

Reviewed September 28, 2016

What a wonderful, enriching experience with our guide Jessie. She was extremely knowledgeable about Barcelona and while not a native, she clearly loved the city and its history. She brought so much of the old city's history to life that we are now anxious to return and do other Runner Bean tours.

Hi Martha,

What a lovely review for Jessi, thank you! She'll love reading it as did I and can agree, her passion and understanding of Barcelona's past really shines through in her tours.

We look forward to seeing you again soon,

Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

The night tour was worth it. I did this on my first day in Barcelona as a solo traveler and I liked it. While it was informative, I would also highly suggest doing their tours on your first day- best way to familiarize yourself within Barcelona. :) too bad I missed the free tours as I got lost along the way but next time for sure :)

Hi Jean,

Delighted you enjoyed the night tour but sorry to hear you got lost and missed the free tours; an excuse to come back to Barcelona?!

As you say a great thing to do at the start of a holiday here - a chance to get an overview of what the city has to offer culturally so then you can go on and see more of what you're really interested in. You will have missed the guides great tips on where to eat and other things to see so we do hope to see you next time!

All the best,

Reviewed September 28, 2016

Ann Marie lead a terrific walk. We had visited some of the sites before, but learned a lot on this walk. We really enjoyed the experience.po

Hi Jerry,

Really appreciate your review. Thank you so much for sharing your experience on my Gaudí tour here.

I hope you enjoyed the rest of your time inour city :-)

Ann-Marie