Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

More Info
from $18.40
More Info
5,631 results
All reviews old city gaudi tour runner beans walking tour gothic quarter great tour ann marie free tour free walking placa reial great introduction gaudi's life sagrada familia highly recommend this tour gaudi buildings an excellent guide night tour
Reviewed September 11, 2016

We took the walking tour through the old city with Marc - was a fabulous morning and I highly recommend it. He shared some great stories, showed us some fabulous spots that we returned to ourselves and recommended the BEST spot for Paella - the meal was a highlight of our trip. Definitely a worthwhile tour

Date of experience: September 2016
Sputrip, Front Office Manager at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2016

Hi Pru,

Good to see you enjoyed the tour with Marc; and great you took him up on his suggestion for Paella - the guides are wise!

Reviewed September 11, 2016

Having just experienced a Runner Bean walking tour for the first time, I wanted to recommend it other travellers. We walked around the Gothic quarter with a local Spanish guide Susana. Her spoken English was perfect, her depth of knowledge amazing and her passion for Barcelona and it's history shone through. She kept a lively humourous pace with lots of group interaction, the two and a half hours flew by. Of course it involves standing for a long period but you can take advantage of walls etc. when available. The walking is at an easy speed but comfortable footwear is advisable, as is water particularly in hot weather. You will have plenty opportunities to take photographs.

Date of experience: September 2016
Sputrip, Front Office Manager at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2016

Hi Ruthie,

Thanks a million for your review of Susana's tour - I know she'll love reading it. Good advice on the shoes, the more comfortable the better!

Hope you had a fantastic time in Barcelona,

Reviewed September 11, 2016

I have just returned from Barcelona. My adult daughter accidentally can across this walking tour. 1st time I ever completed a walking tour. This tour made me see the city in a different light. Miguel made the city come alive with his history facts and stories. i rate this tour 10/10. Miguel has convinced me this is the way to see every city you visit. Highly recommended. If I was staying in Barcelona longer I would of completed another tour. Once again Thank you Miguel. Highly recommended

Date of experience: September 2016
Sputrip, Front Office Manager at Runner Bean Tours Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2016

Hi Margaret,

What a lovely review for Miguel, thanks a lot. He's a terrific guide and I'm glad you took so much away from his tour.

Shame we didn't see you again on this trip, but hopefully on the next ... still lots to show you :)

Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

Great guys. I've met three tour guides, all of them had great english. And these guys are from different countries so the have stories not only about Barcelona. I've visited both free tours and a paid one - "Dark past". It was amazing: lots of interesting facts and stories, lots of love talks about everything, advices about the city. I extremely recommend them to everyone. Very enthusiastic guides.

1  Thank Паша Щ

Fantastic! Lovely to see you did three of our tours and enjoyed them all, especially it seems the Dark Past!

A big thanks for taking the time to share your experience and your warm recommendation.

All the best, Alexandra

Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

We have recently returned from a trip to Europe, after visiting London Paris and Barcelona. We took "free walking tours" (offered by various providers) in all these cities, as they are usually great way to learn your way around a new place and hear cool facts that only local guides can tell. But it wasn't until we took 2 of the Runner Bean tours in Barcelona that we decided to post this review and thank Runner Bean tours for the great experience and memories they gave: these guys are just amazing, very knowledgeable, well organized and super passionate about their work. We first took The Old city tour with Tati, which was such a great adventure - over 20 stops and a story full of legends, history and some cheerful facts to ofset the dark past of the tiny alleys. We also took the Gaudi tour with Miguel: yet another impressive experience, with many intriguing facts about the great Gaudi presented very creatively, Miguel is such a great story teller - I'd rate this tour as 10/10! Would highly recommend both of these tours to anyone visiting Barcelona!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Aynur A

Hello Aynur,

Thanks you so much for your warm heartfelt review! There aew definitely huge benefits to taking walking tours in new cities; a great way to find out more than what's in the regular guide books as well as give you a sense of geography and direction!

We're delighted you enjoyed ours and rate them up there with the best ones you've done over Europe. Tati and Miguel are both fantastic, they really love what they do and are passionate about Barcelona - thanks again for sharing your experience with us!!!